KiraKira's Feedback
+1 as an eye-chip maker!!

Another fantastic eyechip order from KiraKira! She never fails to have amazing quality and detail! And super fast shipping! Thanks so much KiraKira!
+1 as a seller! Happy KiraKira makes absolutely lovely eye chips; they were safely packaged; quick shipping; great communication! Thank you so very much! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

KiraKira sold me 14mm green glass eyes! They are perfect! She was quick to respond and insanely wonderful to work with! A++ seller!
+1 as a seller!

Bought a Keely's Cute Kimono from her that was super cute and arrived very fast. Thanks so much Shann <3
+1 positive purchased more cabachons and she went above and beyond to please me... Thanks so much...excellent communications as always...
1+

I'm very happy with the eyes! Everything A+ about this purchase. smile

Thank you!
Perfect split partner!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Bought a lovely fur wig from her. It was very promptly shipped and arrived in excellent condition. Was very helpful in sending an invoice as I'm quite new to PayPal. Definately +1 as a seller!
+1, I purchased chips and they arrived quickly and look great in my dolls, thanks!
+1 as a seller. I bought some more of her fantastic eyechips and am absolutely pleased! Thanks again for another smooth transaction! smile
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+ 1 for KiraKira

She sold me 5 pairs of beautiful custom eyechips. She had them made and shipped within days !!
I love my eyechips ! Thanks !
+1 as seller

Fantastic seller in every way, and her eye chips are the best! smile
+1 as a seller

Purchased some KiraKira chips- the exact ones I wanted had already sold but Shann very kindly went out of her way and made another set!! They're incredibly beautiful -not to mention well made- thank you very much for being such a super seller grin
Luckily the person who was going to buy a couple pairs of eye chips back out so I was able to buy them. Very nice, quick shipping, nicely packaged. +1 for her as a seller!
I will have a few dolls and more to sell here.
I also sell as Ethereal Spirits on Bonanza, eBay and Dolltique
My Bonanza Booth is here

My eBay feedback is here
+1 for a trade, we traded pukifee faceplates and I couldn't be happier. Fast shipping, communication was a delight and she was very understanding. Would definitely recommend!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer