Positive:9
Neutral:0
Negative:0

Feedback from Ebay(anarctic_dragon):
Puzzle's Feedback
Positive:24
Neutral:0
Negative:0

I am 23 and require no assistance with buying, selling or trading.
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
+1 as a Buyer! Super friendly, excellent communication, and fast payment. Thanks so much for a pleasant transaction! smile
+1 as a buyer! Perfect, pleasant transaction! Thank you. ^^
+1 as a buyer, excellent communication and a pleasure to deal with, especially considering she was dealing with two sellers! (Cartagia owned the doll that was in my possession, I was paid directly by Puzzle to ship it.) Would be a pleasure to do business with again :3

And your ferret is very welcome xD
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

Great Buyer. Would seller her stuff again ;D
+1 as a buyer. She was wonderful to work with. Cheerful and prompt communication and payment was swift as can be. Would love to sell to her again!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
+1 as a great buyer!

Puzzle bought Sol's stock from me. She paid promptly and communication was pleasant and fun. A wonderful transaction partner!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 for a great sale

sold her a Wind head in pretty much perfect condition - great communication and a pleasure to work with yay
+1 for being a great buyer with fast communication! Told me right when her stuff arrived too! grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
1+ as a buyer! Purchased a mini from me.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 positive as buyer ~ Puzzle bought a doll from me~ payment was fast and communication perfect! Thanks so much, and hope you enjoy her ^__^
Absolutely a +1 for Puzzle as a buyer! She bought a bait Nero head off of me, and was awesome to deal with. I was very happy with her speedy payment and timely communication. I would definitely recommend her to others, or deal with her again. Thank you!