Trillian (Zuora) - Visit to Newstead Abbey!
Today we went to visit Newstead Abbey in Nottinghamshire, and Trillian came along for a few pictures!

[Image: S6303475.jpg]

[Image: S6303429.jpg]

[Image: S6303474.jpg]

[Image: S6303465.jpg]

[Image: S6303435.jpg]

Old Photoshoots:
[Image: th_S6302805.jpg] [Image: th_S6302821.jpg] [Image: th_S6302819.jpg] [Image: th_S6303288.jpg] [Image: th_S6303266.jpg] [Image: th_S6303356.jpg] [Image: th_S6303346.jpg] [Image: th_S6303337.jpg]
I'm completely baffled at how the peg slipped out in the first place Sweatdrop But I'm glad she's getting more love there than here :3 And she suits Trillian so well! xD
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

How sweet is she! I love what you did with her, the wig especially - I haven't found one like that yet. I got my Zuora today, too! I picked out a name but I really need to go through my clothes to give her a personality.
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
(05-07-2010, 09:34 AM)mobscenes Wrote: How sweet is she! I love what you did with her, the wig especially - I haven't found one like that yet. I got my Zuora today, too! I picked out a name but I really need to go through my clothes to give her a personality.

Oooh, I'll look out for the pictures of her! :3 What is her name? And thanks for the comments on Trillian, I'm really happy with look now.

XD Don't worry Zee. <3
I have to say the black wig does look very nice on Zuora.
(05-07-2010, 09:43 AM)TheAnie Wrote: I have to say the black wig does look very nice on Zuora.

Thanks! :3 I think so as well! I was a bit worried it wouldn't, her original look is so different, with her pale eyes and white hair...
I still cant get over how awesome you've made her smile I named my girl Harper, and I should have pics up either tonight or tomorrow grin
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
Awww she is so cute!
(05-07-2010, 09:57 AM)mobscenes Wrote: I still cant get over how awesome you've made her smile I named my girl Harper, and I should have pics up either tonight or tomorrow grin

I look forward to seeing Harper! :3 Will she have a new wig, or keep her stock?
oh she's a cutie!
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
She's brilliant! I love how you've changed her. I wasn't too keen on Zuora's stock look but she looks lovely like this. Love the eyes too!! I am looking forward to Drta arriving =)
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Thanks! =D Haha, I quite like bits of her stock, I always just hated that she didn't have any pants! XD

Hopefully Drta will arrive soon! :3
Put up some new pics.
WOOOOOW she is soooo cute *____* I love her eyes!!! She is sweeet like a cake, hehe!!!!!!!
Awww, thank you! :3 They're just gold holographic paper, nothing fancy! It was harder getting her old eyes out that it was making those new ones! XD