My first Dal is here!
(08-15-2010, 06:46 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote:
(08-14-2010, 10:51 AM)Duskkodesh Wrote:
(08-14-2010, 09:58 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: hey arnt those chips the ones i gave you free with your order? - they look REALLY familar - lol

Yes, they are. I thought I'd use them on Gyro but after she arrived I thought I'd give them a shot. I'm digging them on her though so Gyro will need his own chips. XD

well i do still have the green and yellow chips from coolcat if your interested ^^

I don't want to monopolize the freebies yay besides I was thinking a bluish purple for him... or a bright yellow... darn. Apparently this requires some more thought. XD
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Aww, she looks great in that outfit. I'm so thrilled you kept her name! smile Looks like she's going to be getting the attention she deserves with you!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
(08-15-2010, 08:38 AM)LittleSu Wrote: Aww, she looks great in that outfit. I'm so thrilled you kept her name! smile Looks like she's going to be getting the attention she deserves with you!

Thanks so much again! I'll be sure to give her a loving home. grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Awww now I know where Su's Tezca went LOL

One day this girl will be my first Dal, too Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Tesla is lovely <3 And what gorgeous eyes!!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
So you were the one who bought her. I also had put my eyes on her and I was wondering if she was still available. Tongue
Anyway... Congratulations for your first Dal! yay
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Congrats! My Dal Dina says hi! (She and Tesla were pen pals in her former life.)
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(08-26-2010, 11:47 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Congrats! My Dal Dina says hi! (She and Tesla were pen pals in her former life.)

Awwww... she says hi back! smile