photo-shoot!! *very pic heavy*
Hey guys, borrowing my housemate's laptop as mine's still being stoopid! So I uploaded some pics I took the other night. Apologies for the lighting, it's dingy here, & it's my phone camera (Plus Liza doesn't have photoshop on her lappy). Onto pics.....

Meg...

[Image: Photo0628.jpg]

[Image: Photo0640.jpg]

[Image: Photo0660.jpg]

Erin...

[Image: Photo0681.jpg]

[Image: Photo0680.jpg]

[Image: Photo0682.jpg]

Fenn...

[Image: Photo0694.jpg]
(With her dog, Winston)

[Image: Photo0698.jpg]

[Image: Photo0709.jpg]

Polly...
Sorry, cr*p pics of her, I can't pose the 25cm, & her clothes don't fit!
[Image: Photo0711.jpg]

[Image: Photo0713.jpg]

Hope you like! smile

Polly's going on a 27cm L bust asap, I just can't pose the 25cm properly, & she looks all little & innocent....not really what I'm going for with her, lol.

Their jewelry is so cute! Do you make it?
[Image: signature.jpg]
Meg looks sooo cute! I love her freckles!
Thanks both smile

I made most of the jewellery, Meg's star earring I didn't make, but the handcuffs necklace I made, & the stripey beads necklace. My mum made Erin's earrings, & I made her necklace out of a phone charm. I made all of Fenn's jewellery apart from the plastic cuff, which is barbie, & I made one of the beaded bracelets Polly's wearing. I make & sell jewellery on DM smile

The first photo of Meg and the first one of Fenn Heart I love all your family but those 2 are so stunning smile I am going to PM you about jewellery very soon, I love the handcuff necklace it's so Meg LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
>.< i love every single one of your girls
Thanks both smile

Miss Edith, the handcuff necklace is cool isn't it! She has a matching belt made of the handcuffs too, lol.

ti_chan_09, thanks youuu smile

Your girls are stunning, you took beautiful pics of them Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
thanks so much smile

There all so cute!!
Meg is so cute Heart
I really love the second picture of her.

Dolls:: MNF Ryeon - Marceline, MNF Juri '10 - Luna, MNF Shushu - Harper, MNF Elf Soony - Keely, Delf Soony - Audrey, FM60 Miyu - Lyric, F60 Elf Soony - Nox
Saving:: Fairyland Littlefee Dreaming Elf Soony

Heart 2

Flickr | DeviantART | YouTube
thanks both! smile

Your Fenn is so adorable! I love the pic of her and her dog.
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
thanku smile i adore fenn, prunella is a stunning doll <3 i got the dog for 99p from work, lol! he needs his eyes sorting though, the tiny dots look a little odd.