I'd like to introduce Ginny.......
Congraz!!!She issss gorgeous!!!I can´t wait to she with her new wig!! ^__^
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
MissEdith, there aren't many Grell's out there out of stock, I found it a struggle trying to decide on her wig as I had nothing to go by! So I decided to be different & just get anything but red :p aha! Thanks, I'll try that in future, for now I quite like the pink & I can't be bothered to go through the faff of re-doing them all.

maduixeta, thank you smile She really is a stunning looking doll, I think people should buy her more to re-dress her, she's very versatile.

Zuley, thank you! I can't wait to get her wig, waiting is going to be hellish, lol.

aww she is gorgeus, I love Grells
MI FLICKR
SyVa - Muebles d diseño para pullips
Luna (Zuora), Sayuri (Youtsuzu), Anais (Nero), Ninette (Greggia),Sherezade (Another queen), Yuki (Yuki movie version), Miku (Snow Miku), Scarlett (Lunatic queen), Nephele (Eos), Alma (Catwoman)
Wishlist: Mir, Akoya, Bloody Red Hood, Grell
Thanks! Me too smile

(04-27-2011, 09:07 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: ...her stock wig is so eurgh, I hate stock wigs.

LMAO, I agree! "Eurgh" is a great way to describe most stock wigs!

Now, congratulations on the new addition to your family!yay She is just lovely and I'm sure you're really going to enjoy her! And that sweater is super cute!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
lol, thanks! I got her sweater from a member here....I can't remember who though.