Sahara *Nahh-ato pullip customized by Myu*
She is so beautiful ^^. I must admit I also prefer the white wig, but the black one is very nice too and you are the one that play with her every day and need to be happy with her smile. That second outfit is so neat and goes well with her colours smile. I want myufish to do the faceup of my bait doll once I can afford it and she is cleaned up.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
BuzzingBumblebee: what a cute screen name n_____n! Thank you smile ... This second outfit is just a last minute fix since she has a volks body and that doesn't fit lots of pullips regular clothes D=<. I hope you will get to send Myu your girl .. I am sure you will be happy with the results grin
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]