Two Before and Afters
It stopped raining for like 5 hours here so I rushed outside to take as many pictures as I could!

I haven't gotten to take any pictures of my Natsume since he got back from Myufish, so I had to get some of him before I lost my chance.

Here he is before:

[Image: 7610838890_b5cef2243f.jpg]

And here's the after:

[Image: 8120900592_056e3c3a16.jpg]

He has eyebrows! Myufish also gave him a little bit of a smile. I was a little worried about it because I always freak out about altering my dolls, but this was totally worth it. I think he looks amazing.

Next up is Malcolm. He's a Rayne, and was my very first Taeyang. I didn't know how I would feel about boy dolls, but he stole my heart with his sideways glances and near smirks. I loved him, but he just didn't look like Malcolm.

Before:

[Image: 6691820145_822c79c757.jpg]

And the after!

[Image: 8120941835_df591152f0.jpg]

Malcolm has been given a pair of KiraKira chips (which are just perfect!) and a two toned wig from Leeke World.

I am glad I took a chance on Taeyangs because, damn, they are gorgeous! I really want to get all my boys lined up and take a group shot. The handsome-ness would be overwhelming yay
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Yes! The boys are definitely charmers and have a way about taking up most of the space in your heart. I like the changes you've made...both of them look so perfect!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow they look amazing! I agree with you, you totally need a group shot! Maybe with matching Christmas sweaters, boy-band style? xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
HANDSOME DOLLIE HUNKIE-POOS! xd

very nice, subtle shifts in the faces *nods* very nice
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Nice improvement for Natsume and I like Malcolm as a blonde with the tan skin.
Wow eyebrows! I would be more likely to buy him with eyebrows.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
You did a great job on the eye brows!!
Wow Natsume looks so good! Love his new eyebrows. ; )

And nice changes for Malcolm as well!

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
They both look great smile Gorgeous guys!

Wow, they look awesome!