Sweets
I took these photos last weekend, but have been rather lazy about posting them. The Merl is not mine, but I was tasked with taking some pictures of her (since her owner thinks I take better pictures than they do) now that she's got her new pink look going. The purple girl is my Saras Arati. She's rocking her Keely Kimono and a Black Berry wig from Leeke World.

[Image: 8580986212_f6318c0368.jpg]
Dessert Party by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

My fiance built me that table!! I was also very happy to have an excuses to break out my rement for the first time smile

[Image: 8580986496_4578989149.jpg]
Arati by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

[Image: 8579888031_a1c3929ce1.jpg]
Rosa by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

[Image: 8579886765_0a47a3b917.jpg]
Rosa by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

[Image: 8580986892_1f50447619.jpg]
Secrets by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I'm loving that table that your fiancé made--such a creative idea! And the rement looks great--it's always fun to play with rement. I really like how your Arati/Saras looks in her purple wig...and of course, I'm a fan of Keely's Cute Kimono...

I actually really like that last photo--it's fun to imagine different scenarios of what could be going on there...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I want to see more pics of that Kimono, it looks adorable! I already commented all over your pics on Flickr, so I won't repeat myself, but they both look wonderful. And I agree with Kira Kira, that last photo is interesting because it makes you question the circumstances.
Lovely pictures <3 That little table is awesome!

Fiance... am I behind the times or did I miss that entirely?! Congrats! haha smile

How do you store your rement? I have mine in the dolly display at the moment but it looks cluttered >_<

These are lovely photos! Arati looks especially stunning, and I'm surprised at how much I like Merl in that pink wig!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Fiance!? I'm behind too! Congrats! It's a lovely table, and series of photos.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
You guys didn't miss it, I just never really said anything. I figured I'd tell guys at the next meet up. It's also easier to type bf so I haven't gotten use to using fiance. He asked me back in January for our 7 year anniversary. It was during half time of the Packer playoff game. Theo one that they won smile

@Cornflower Blue: I actually had Keely make it for me after I saw BabelGlyph with one at Puddle. I fell in love with the rabbits.

@Lilcurly: I'll pass on the compliment.

@sceimhiuil: I store my rement in a plastic baggy, in a box. I have no display areas right now. It's one of the reasons I'm really looking forward to moving out (once I get a job). All my girls have to live in boxes...it's very sad.

@Truefan: Thanks smile I'll show you the ring next month.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
That's a cute photoshoot - I like the re-ments.
Your Arati is pretty with that violet wig & kimono combination. Sweet.
I like the last photo too - what could be the secrets they're hiding? smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Both dolls look great, those wigs really suit them. I love your Arati, she's awesome.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
These are so cute! Arati is totally gorgeous too smile
LINK REMOVED - BROKEN LINK - PICTURE NOT SHOWING
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ichigopullip/
The little hello kitty sweet is so cute smile Very lovely photos!

Arati is so pretty. I have been thinking of maybe getting Saras as my second Pullip, and I was wondering if her jewel is like a sticker or is it something more permanent, if you don't mind my asking?
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
(03-25-2013, 11:40 AM)Tinnu Wrote: The little hello kitty sweet is so cute smile Very lovely photos!

Arati is so pretty. I have been thinking of maybe getting Saras as my second Pullip, and I was wondering if her jewel is like a sticker or is it something more permanent, if you don't mind my asking?

The jewel isn't a sticker. It's glued down. I know that it can be removed, but if you do, you'll most likely end up with a mark where it use to be.

[Image: 4801638859_273a67023c.jpg]
Ed by Tshu, on Flickr

I'm sure it would be an easy fix though. I think she would make an excellent second Pullip. She's got a very nice, but neutral face up that would let you match almost any wig or set of eye chips. She's also a pretty standard light color so she would make a good match for a white obitsu.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Thanks a lot for the info! I am chicken about marking up her face, maybe by the time I'm ready for a third Pullip I will be up to it Tongue
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
Oh my Glob! Your girl Arati is absolutley gorgeous! Every doll you get is prettier than the last, I swear! I'm so jealous of that cute little table, mind if I show this to Joshy to see if I can't get him to make me something so cute? xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(03-27-2013, 02:39 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: Oh my Glob! Your girl Arati is absolutley gorgeous! Every doll you get is prettier than the last, I swear! I'm so jealous of that cute little table, mind if I show this to Joshy to see if I can't get him to make me something so cute? xD

Thanks blush I totally blame you for my collection so you can take some credit. I found out Josh's new gf collected pullips, and then I had to dig mine out and fall in love with them! Also, feel free to tell Joshy, and when he decides to make you a tiny pipe organ instead (which will totally work) you'll have to have me over for a small concert. LOL
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity