Reina Wanders
I've had Reina since 2007 but since I find the type 3 bodies so hard to dress and pose, she hasn't gotten much attention. I finally got around to putting her on a type 4 and took her out in the yard for photos. I quickly learned that pale faced Rida in black clothing is easily over exposed. But I managed to get a few decent pics.

She's wearing an Azone PN dress, Cornice's stock socks and shoes, a quick lace slip I wipped up because the dress was awfully short and another bow from the clearance section at JoAnn Fabrics that I stitched to a headband.

[Image: 9608424771_511a9ea682_z.jpg]
Sitting on my favorite mossy tree root. I hope this tree isn't dying, it's dropping it's leaves like crazy.

[Image: 9611658588_dbb65b2078_z.jpg]
And climbing the dogwood tree

[Image: 9608423523_1d9dd5113e_z.jpg]

[Image: 9611656006_101cebbce2_z.jpg]
By the corner of the garage
Your garden/yard looks very lush & green. I enjoyed your photos of Reina--RIDa is definitely my favorite pullip release, but you are right, she's very pale, so it's challenging to photograph her. Your photos turned out great!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Very pretty. Her chips are like Drta's, yes?
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Thanks! We've had an unusually wet summer, so everything has stayed lush and green instead of turning brown.

That's a good question about the eyechips. I hadn't noticed but now I'll have to go and compare them side by side.
She's pretty. smile Her lips are a very nice shade of pink.

Fall is on it's way, so hopefully they're just early signs. c: From your pictures everything else looks so green!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Oh, how beautiful. I love the contrast of her black clothes against her porcelain skin.
I love her short hair, she's so sophisticated!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
That last photo is so lovely! She looks great smile
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse