Poll: What should I name her?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apple
13.79%
4 13.79%
Astor
37.93%
11 37.93%
Dahlia
17.24%
5 17.24%
Willow
24.14%
7 24.14%
Other
6.90%
2 6.90%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Help Name My Girl
Meet my adopted Panda.

[Image: 9680503421_246c241d54.jpg]
Astor or Apple? by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

Yes, this is the girl who was waiting in the rain for me. She doesn't hold a grudge and I think she's quite amazing Happy

I have plans for her to be my green fairy. I'm very much looking forward to crafting her outfit and some wings. But before we get to that, she needs a name. I wanted something fun and different.

I have some ideas, but I think it's fun to have polls. I don't promise to use the winning name but it will factor into my decision.

So, what do you think?

[Image: 9680504965_47dfe3183d.jpg]
Astor or Apple? by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Of the names you listed, I like Dahlia! Special 3 And I'm so happy that nothing happened to her while she was stuck in the rain!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
She's so pretty! Out of your choices, I think I like Willow. It's unusual and pretty at the same time. smile Since she's so green...I think a plant-blased name would be perfect for her.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
dahlia, one of my fave flowers smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Aww, Panda is one of my favorites, congrats on her! I'm liking Apple a lot. smile

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Panda is one of my favorite Pullips. I have one named Apple, if that makes any difference. (I didn't name her - I bought her used and already named.)
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I'm torn! I love both Willow and Apple for her -- but it would depend on her personality. Willow is very calm and earthy, whereas Apple is a bright pop of fun.
I vote Willow, it is one of my favourite names, it suits a green fae perfectly and Apple reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow o.o Rb_bigO Irritated Rawr!
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I like Dahlia and Astor, it suits her.
Is she wearing a Leeke wig? I really like the colour of it.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(09-10-2013, 09:36 AM)martah Wrote: I like Dahlia and Astor, it suits her.
Is she wearing a Leeke wig? I really like the colour of it.

It's a Leeke wig I picked up in a blind box. It's Deep Green and came with two pig tails that clip on the sides. I hadn't found anyone it looked good on until her smile

Thanks for the votes everyone. I'm still rolling the names around and while I started off loving Astor (which is winning right now) I have become very fond of Willow, so we'll see.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I think Astor is a beautiful name for a fairy!!!
[Image: 1248xmf.jpg]
[Image: wvolsk.png]
[Image: 30m8yzl.png][Image: l9w5k.png][Image: 2bthjl.png]
I voted for Willow but Astor is a great name too.
anise!

my fat little thumb hit the wrong button (thanks smart phone!) - i meant to say other.
I like Apple for her. She looks so cute and fun and spunky, Apple is such a cutie name. I don't think you could go wrong with anything you pick though, you've got some great choices.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I voted for Dahlia, but I also think Willow would be great as well! Just pick whichever floats your boat. wink
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]