Deboxing Violette!! (VERY img heavy xD)
So I've only halfway paid myself back for my little Sound Horizon twin, but couldn't hold out any longer! >.<

Warning: ridiculous amount of images below the cut xD

[Image: v5y0qc.jpg]

Even her box is pretty o.O

[Image: e7koco.jpg]

[Image: 125g9ar.jpg]

[Image: vfldkw.jpg]

[Image: 34o7iw0.jpg]

She's finally free! Her hair is very soft Heart

[Image: k021wp.jpg]

Her skirts are made of this iridescent material. It shimmers all colours of the rainbow in direct sunlight. Her outfit is made up of a jacket, waistcoat, shirt, skirt, petticoat, tights, boots, and a lace-up bonnet.

[Image: 2lmqqfs.jpg]

[Image: 210h7ip.jpg]

Little violet flower adornments everywhere. Wonderful attention to detail.

[Image: 2cylct3.jpg]

Her tattoo looks like a tiny dragon curled up inside a crescent moon.

[Image: 65sbi1.jpg]

[Image: 2djs21w.jpg]

I've decided to name her Leila!

[Image: 2wel4ph.jpg]

[Image: 2nvgjya.jpg]

Conclusion: she's a very precious Pullip and I'm SO excited to have her! Heart Despite the tattoo, which isn't as distracting as I feared it might be, she actually has such a sweet, natural faceup in contrast with her showy outfit. She reminds me a little of the Eva girls/Shinku/Megurine Luka that way. Her stock is very well made and her wig quality is soft and shiny - not quite BRH but definitely on par with Oui'Vera. It also, mercifully, doesn't smell sly

Only one problem...need Hortense now! ;__; lol

UPDATE: I finally got around to de-stocking her to colourfast today, and ouch...too late. Her white shirt is just blotched all over with purple from the jacket and waistcoat. Even a full day of soaking in biological wash hasn't gotten it clean, so anyone planning to get her be aware that staining is sadly a problem sad mercifully her little legs were wrapped in plastic so her body is totally unscathed from the tights.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She is very lovely smile congrats
She's beautiful! Congratulations on a pretty girl ^^! now to get hortense! x)
Wow, she's so pretty! I love her purple stock. Congrats, Missy!
A pretty and interesting doll. Congrats.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congratulations! The tattoo on her face if very pretty and an interesting detail. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats! I like her outfit, it looks much more elaborate and detailed than a run of the mill release.
Thanks so much you guys! ^____^ Yep her tattoo is very unusual and a cute detail Tongue
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Congrats! She is very pretty and I love her outfit smile
Congrats! She is very pretty. I don't usually like the new eyes with big pupils but they look amazing on her. Such a nice colour.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
She's sooooooooooooooo pretty. Oh god. Makes me want to get them both like, right now. X_X;

Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures of her. =)
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

Thanks so much everyone!

(11-18-2013, 12:01 PM)martah Wrote: I don't usually like the new eyes with big pupils but they look amazing on her. Such a nice colour.

Yes, I'm very drawn to Pullips with 'catlike' eyes and Violette's were irresistible Heart

Aw and thank you Rhaine!! ^-^ I'm very happy you like my photos; collecting Pullips has really got me back into photography as a hobby. I hope to get better as I go.

-makes grabby hands at Hortense- xD
:O she's beautiful I love her outfit so much (I'd wear that in real life Tongue)
Owns:
[b]Pullip:
2007 Shinku: 'Jennifer' Dal Tinkerbell
Wishlist: All the Tokidoki girls!
BJDs: Dollfie Dream Dynamite Mai Shiranui, Luts Nanuri 07 head, Iplehouse Freezia head, Dollshe Van head, DZ Ying head
Monster High: Wave 1 Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona. Dead Tired Frankie, Draculaura. Ghoul Spirit Venus, GS Spectra. Frights Camera Action Clawdia, FCA Cleo, Porter Geiss
Wishlist: ]Twyla, W1 Venus, W1 Cleo and Nefra
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter
Wishlist: All Madelines and Lizzy Hearts

Not sure if brave enough to venture into Blythe territory...
Congratulations!!
This is admittedly my first time seeing her! I had no idea who she was! O__O!
Her faceup is extremely pretty.<33 She's definitely unique! *__*
I'd really love to see more photos of her~

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Congrats Missy! I quite like her tattoo and she reminds me of Luka too smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit