Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics
She has quite beautiful eyes, and yes her outfit looks vivid! I really like their tattoos, though I prefer Violette's more smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

eee thank you everyone! yay

(01-15-2014, 12:20 PM)Cosmicheart Wrote: so beautiful! i just bought mine on ebay, is that where you got her? I can't wait to get mine.

Yup I got them on Ebay Tongue and ahhh - you're getting them too!!?? Congrats! They are epic, beautiful girls and so adorable in person; you will love them grin

(01-15-2014, 12:44 PM)fishy Wrote: The blue one kinda reminds me of the Gosick collab- does anyone else get that vibe? :?

Yes! She does remind me of Victoria. I think it's mostly the gentle expression and the shape of their eyes yay

(01-15-2014, 06:21 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: I really like their tattoos, though I prefer Violette's more smile

Me too Jai, a little bit - but sshh, don't tell Helena! LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I'm so excited to get them just a bit worried because they're not here yet and I bought them on the 6th did they ship your dolls in a timely matter?
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Congratulations!
She's very pretty. I love that you have the two of them together. smile

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Thank you Whimsu ^__^

Cosmicheart I wouldn't worry too much yet; shipping from Japan takes anything between 7-15 days, in my experience. If customs feel like grabbing your parcel and taking an extra week to look it over, unfortunately they can >__> If you don't receive yours in 2 weeks after they dispatched, I'd message the seller. You bought from Kuma Hobby, right? They've been really helpful and fast in answering my questions and both my girls were sent Signed For Mail so I'm sure they'll be able to help you track the parcel smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(01-16-2014, 11:12 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Thank you Whimsu ^__^

Cosmicheart I wouldn't worry too much yet; shipping from Japan takes anything between 7-15 days, in my experience. If customs feel like grabbing your parcel and taking an extra week to look it over, unfortunately they can >__> If you don't receive yours in 2 weeks after they dispatched, I'd message the seller. You bought from Kuma Hobby, right? They've been really helpful and fast in answering my questions and both my girls were sent Signed For Mail so I'm sure they'll be able to help you track the parcel smile

Yeah it's them I'm just concerned because the tracking says preparing for shipment and nothing else. I emailed them last week and got no response.
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Congrats.. i'm gonna buy mine too soon.. smile
(01-25-2014, 07:39 AM)Pullip_Nina Wrote: Congrats.. i'm gonna buy mine too soon.. smile

Whacked
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

They are awesome! I love their face up, hair color and outfits. Perfect!
Thanks Shassy!! xD