Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lovely new pics, everyone.

Meredith (peter pan) had a night at the theatre this week.
[Image: ae10d470898a3f4e75f993cda1803f89.jpg]
Namu is cute! But then I'm a Namu fan.

Meredith looks marvelous in Nero's stock! I wouldn't have thought it would fit a T4 very well, but it looks great on her.

[Image: 35217911844_46f68cbb53_z.jpg]
Poppy's more of an indoor type of girl, so she wasn't exactly thrilled with being hauled around the yard for photos.
i like this Namu, he is darker than the rest, i feel like he has better sense of humor than most other boys.
Meredith looks so pretty in this outfit. i have a very similar fabric i want to make a suit for my boys maybe i make a dress like this one as well!
Poppy is adorable!!! seeing her makes me impatient for my tan blythe even more
i am never on a computer so i cant post photos as i used to do. so here is one
[Image: 35154109703_11c6b73bb5_z.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr
she is my new girl. i have been a bad girl this month , oh well it my birthday month so it just happened smile
Punky Phoebe
[Image: 2r2yw74.jpg]
I love looking at the photos in this thread, and finally have a pic I would like to contribute! Between life, kid, work, and just the usual stuff I've struggled to find any camera time with my dolls. This was a shot taken when I was playing with ideas for the last photo comp, and trying my girls in each others' stock outfits. Brie (Dita) managed to make Akemi's bright coloured outfit seem a little more relaxed;

[Image: 35428550922_9d73457ded.jpg]Immersed in the music by Blue Karou, on Flickr
Great photos, everyone! smile This thread really is fun because there are so many different ideas.

Victor's settled in and thinking about a road trip.

[Image: 36084190736_f5c451250d_o.jpg]
He looks like he's already set to come to next year's PUDDLE!
So many colorful pictures!

Tiger road trip! And I agree, Brie looks lovely in the Akemi stock!
[img][Image: 35405414963_74c19b45d1_z.jpg]Sab9 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
Oh, pretty! smile ...wait, who is this; is she a MIO?
I'd love to have a clematis again, but it's deer food here Cry
(07-29-2017, 08:00 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, pretty! smile ...wait, who is this; is she a MIO?
I'd love to have a clematis again, but it's deer food here Cry

Yes, that's Sabriela, my myufish mocha custom. smile
She is gorgeous!!!
Where the heck IS everyone???

The mini Dals did a photoshoot for the Dal House photo contest a while ago.

[Image: 35420467404_3289e1c973_o.jpg]
Janice wants to know why the mermaid and the squid-girl got to get in first while she had to push.
But, they all made it and nobody got really wet.

[Image: 36086267112_5c7e341ebb_o.jpg]
Ha! That looks like an awesome adventure for the mini crew.
I'm wondering where everyone is, too. sad

Great photos Allie!