Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"A nap, or learn to fly today? I think...nap!"
[Image: 2uft1d1.jpg]
What an adorable pup! Is that Pang stock or a new dress?
(10-28-2017, 07:43 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]What an adorable pup! Is that Pang stock or a new dress?

Stock! Named 'Chiffon Cake Pang'. smile
We had some fun today.
You might guess who would want to play with the knife.... right

[Image: 37291911134_18c4c5a9fe_o.jpg]
Happy Halloween from Kuhn and myself. She finally was freed today, and had a colorfasting treatment as well.
[Image: 2d9a82c.jpg]
Beautiful photos, everyone, and a Happy Late Halloween to all!

[Image: 38019235432_953492e30e_z.jpg]Happy Halloween! by Haley, on Flickr
Ha! That is so delightfully creepy, DeadlyNova!
Creepy! Especially since he looks so sweet.
Haha, great job! And nice to see you back smile
Great Halloween photos everyone!
Deadly Nova, yours is especially creepy! Reminds me of a scary movie I saw in my teens. Tongue
Thank you guys so so much!!! It's good to be back! Wasn't feeling dollie world for a couple of weeks. ^^

Sorry to post again so soon, but this photo has a completely different feel, so...

[Image: 24292418328_eabb2506c3_z.jpg]Farm-Girl? by Haley, on Flickr
Star: Are we done yet?
Me: Shh, you look great.
Star: Well, obviously. Tell me something I don't know. I still want to get out of this fugly outfit.

Out of ALL of my dolls, why does SHE have to be one of the ones that gets the most attention???? Don't get it.
(11-04-2017, 04:33 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you guys so so much!!! It's good to be back! Wasn't feeling dollie world for a couple of weeks. ^^

Sorry to post again so soon, but this photo has a completely different feel, so...

[Image: 24292418328_eabb2506c3_z.jpg]Farm-Girl? by Haley, on Flickr
Star: Are we done yet?
Me: Shh, you look great.
Star: Well, obviously. Tell me something I don't know. I still want to get out of this fugly outfit.

Out of ALL of my dolls, why does SHE have to be one of the ones that gets the most attention???? Don't get it.

Hahaha!! Love it!
Star speaks her mind! LOL
I love all of your photos deadlynova smile you can post 10 a day and I would very happy to look at them smile the Halloween photo is very good, it is basically my childhood nightmare smile
Star is a gorgeous girl and she is very photogenic so why not shower her with attention smile
Yup, Star is very photogenic and deserves all the attention she gets.
[Image: Sakura%20Kinomoto%20Liccarize%2011-2-17.jpg]