Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-03-2016, 08:56 AM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]She ROCKS that outfit. Was it actually sold separately or did you have to go the-full-Barbie? Either way, it was totally worth it.

It was actually a seperate fashion pack!

@Offgemeni: They look absolutely adorable! <3

@Hina: I always admire how realistic some action figures are!

@Seera: What a lovely bunch of Rei's. <3
Thank you Deadlynova smile
Seera, all these rei dolls are very cute together smile
[Image: Mikuru%20Nyan-NyanheartsMaid%201_zpsb0p4xgme.jpg]

[Image: Mikuru%20Nyan-NyanheartsMaid%203_zpsol8f0c6y.jpg]

[Image: Mikuru%20Nyan-NyanheartsMaid%204_zps9kwzp8x3.jpg]
Awesome outfit and re-ment! Happy
She is very cute with her new outfit smile and I am always mesmerized with Rement smile especially traditional Japanese pieces
they can be pricey, -especially for full sets available on ebay- but the accuracy, detail and exactness of the 1/6 scale size speaks for itself.
the "Sakura Sweets" one up there was $12.00USD shipped, and, IIRC, the full collection of eight sets it belongs to
was also available, for over $100.00USD.

being a serious collector of these things would definitely get mighty expensive mighty quick...
(02-03-2016, 01:55 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]souji and kitty

[Image: 24644238681_32f9b7b1d0_n.jpg]Souji adores his little niece smile by goche moche, on Flickr
I can't get these codes from my cell phone so I can not post here as often as I would likesmile I am having a good time posing these kids smile it is like having a new doll smile

I love this photo so much smile
Tasuke, oh yes I know that well. That is why I immediately get them when I fall in love with a set smile but some are long gone sadly and like you said they are very expensive now. Your set is well worth is though so cute.

Miss Edith, thank you. that means so much to me smile
I've spent more on Re-ments than I care to admit... Rb_x But they're sooo pretty! ^^;
I have a lot of Re-ment. But I find I tend to use some of the same pieces over and over again.
Cornflower Blue, your Classical Alice looks very dainty and feminine in that wig, shows off her eyes beautifully!

Offgenemi, Souji and Kitty look very precious together and I his eyes are amazing, love the colour pop.

SeeraAyanami love your Rei, well, all of them!

Tasuke, as I said in your thread already, she is super cute, lots of moe points there!
Thank you Martah smile I am motivated to take more photos smile
[Image: Comic%20Party%20Revolution%20Collection%...qvwqbc.jpg]

[Image: Takase.Mizuki.full.1053973_zpsuzd6pb23.jpg]

[Image: Comic%20Party%20Revolution%20Collection%...ltgiin.jpg]
Your collection is making me want to dig out my CCS DVDs LOL
(02-06-2016, 10:25 AM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]Your collection is making me want to dig out my CCS DVDs LOL

do you have the entirety of the series? i was only ever able to pick up the first three vols. of the old PIONEER DVD release a good ten years after the fact.

successive vols. just started to get too expensive. i also missed out on the $200.00USD NISamerica Blu-ray release a couple years back, Sad...