Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Beary love, so cute, they are very nice photos smile happy valentines dayHappy
[Image: Mikuru%20amp%20MLP%202-12-16_zpsased60ou.jpg]
(02-17-2016, 03:20 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]smile

[Image: 24439053004_3dba0dd84b.jpg]Bwahahahaha I regret NOTHING! by fishy+, on Flickr

I love the photo but I also REALLY love the title of it. LOL
Another shot of the cutie from Hawai'i. She's got a name finally, Isobel:

[Image: prima-dolly-ashlette-Isobel-H-stock.jpg]
My dolly plans were foiled today, curses! But I got one quick snap. Here's Isobel (PDA) and unnamed Mary Ann.

[Image: pda-mbma-20160219-01.jpg]

(02-06-2016, 11:37 AM)tasuke Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2016, 10:25 AM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]Your collection is making me want to dig out my CCS DVDs LOL

do you have the entirety of the series? i was only ever able to pick up the first three vols. of the old PIONEER DVD release a good ten years after the fact.

successive vols. just started to get too expensive. i also missed out on the $200.00USD NISamerica Blu-ray release a couple years back, Sad...

I'm so sorry, I missed this question. I just saw it now while I was scrolling back looking for a photo.

To answer, yes, I got the entire run on DVDs when they were first issued by Pioneer (RIP Pioneer, you emphasized quality with your releases!) and yes, the cost was dear. But I LOVE CCS. I wish I had known they issued it on BR. It's in my Anime top 5 and I would have sprung for the upgrade, provided it was a true upgrade. (Some of the older series are simply transfers from the DVDs.)
My little Dearmine Nero Moon Cat Bean is here, and I love him! X3

I'm surprised he was so tiny, though! He's about Ai Doll size. It seems that all the Doll Dear Beans are that size, so my cherished "Picasso Bean" it turns out was actually a Picasso Classic (she's like twice his size!) ^^;

Anyway, here are the photos:
[Image: 25042981221_9cb373350e.jpg]

[Image: 24511426633_28e63f35dc.jpg]

Genji's already a hit with the ladies- much to the fox's consternation.

He always is. smile
(02-20-2016, 11:51 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]My little Dearmine Nero Moon Cat Bean is here, and I love him! X3

Wow, look at the detail on him. He's awesome! Are we going to get a photo of him next to your Classic soon?
(02-20-2016, 12:13 PM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2016, 11:51 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]My little Dearmine Nero Moon Cat Bean is here, and I love him! X3

Wow, look at the detail on him. He's awesome! Are we going to get a photo of him next to your Classic soon?

Yeah, I think so. smile Maybe tomorrow! smile
Nero Moon Cat is really cute! I don't think I've seen him before.
She face-planted twice so I had to bring the stand into play, but this was fun:

[Image: blythe-train-PDA-201602.jpg]

Part of the "Blythe Train" over on BK. Yeesh, my walls are in desperate need of paint. tt
(02-21-2016, 09:31 AM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]She face-planted twice so I had to bring the stand into play, but this was fun:

Part of the "Blythe Train" over on BK. Yeesh, my walls are in desperate need of paint. tt

she is very cute, this is one of my fav stock dresses smile blythes are very hard to pose without stand smile

today i wanted to take photos of alice and hayate together. but again sunshine was just way too much washing them out and not letting me see the photos i took.
when i went inside i saw my shadow in the photos smile it looks like a trex like monster was trying to eat the poor kids
[Image: 25130325406_25a9d51b46.jpg][url=https://flic.kr/p/EhFudw]I thought my shadow (yep that shadow monster is me) looked hilarious in the photos
Haha scary shadow monster! LOL

Before it got really cold a while ago, Miki visited the beach. It was still too cold for more than a couple of snaps. My photographic enthusiasm varies in direct proportion to the temperature Tongue
A few minis have got to pose on this log.

[Image: 25161579645_05cb7de0d6_o.jpg]

[Image: 24793876749_a50fcd5faf_o.jpg]
Miki! So cute I love the second one a tiny bit more. It seems like she is breathing in smile
Ha! I think you are right! Sea air!! Heart