Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-12-2016, 12:09 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait to see them when they're done, fishy! <3 I hope you can figure out what to do about their eyes. D:

Thank you all for the comments on my girls. <3

@GreysPrincess: Yes, she is Prunella!

@Miss Edith: I don't think Dal can look relaxed. I think my Angry here looks like she just wants to get this photo over with!

My current plan is to try keeping them away from my cats! lol smile
[Image: 27612559795_3d6bd08793_z.jpg]

Nevada: Our coloration is very compatible. We could have the most beautiful children together.
Mamoru: I already have a child, and she's handful enough, thanks.

I've basically decided my dolls live in a world very similar to our own, but with a few differences, one of which being interdimensional travel is possible and just starting to become commonplace. So dolls like Mamoru and Nico who are based off of fictional characters are simply visitors from the dimension where their stories are reality. And while, for example, Marty and Jace are Sailor Moon fans and know Mamoru has a lovely lady friend waiting "back home," Nevada's a bit oblivious.
Hahahaha! I love this! She sounds like a bit of a creep there, but in the cutest way.
Hat looks great on her smile this is a cute conversation smile))
All such cute photos. Bluuuue eyes, blue-haired girls... "peacock mermaid" is definitely a combination I want to see. Omigosh, the teeny sparkly kitty LOL It's so tiny! I really like the colour combination... I wouldn't want to paint something that little!

(06-12-2016, 12:48 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]I've basically decided my dolls live in a world very similar to our own, but with a few differences, one of which being interdimensional travel is possible and just starting to become commonplace. ...
That's a cool idea.

Two pretty girls, taken shortly before Dawn joined the gang.

[Image: 27003834443_ffceea4e14_o.jpg]
(06-12-2016, 12:48 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]Nevada: Our coloration is very compatible. We could have the most beautiful children together.
Mamoru: I already have a child, and she's handful enough, thanks.

I've basically decided my dolls live in a world very similar to our own, but with a few differences, one of which being interdimensional travel is possible and just starting to become commonplace. So dolls like Mamoru and Nico who are based off of fictional characters are simply visitors from the dimension where their stories are reality. And while, for example, Marty and Jace are Sailor Moon fans and know Mamoru has a lovely lady friend waiting "back home," Nevada's a bit oblivious.

I love your idea about the multidimensional world! It makes me wonder if our world could really work that way...
[Image: DSCF7264.jpg]
2/14 A Muppu
Blings – Choco Rabbit (Ddung, same company that makes Ddungs)

[Image: DSCF7315.jpg]
2/14 B Petite girl in big world
Old LPS Blythe

fishy: Aww, Nurse Joy! So cute with all the pokemon! What is the outfit she has? Is she Retro Nella, or just her wig?
The peacock mermaids are amazing too, just whoa! Did you paint them brown, or is that their "original skintone?"

boodotcat: What a cute bunch you have! Rb_shy

DeadlyNova: Oh my! I never thought Prunella and Angry would go so well together! They totally look like siblings! Ofc they are from same series, I dunno why I just never saw it!

GreysPrincess: Ahahaha! XD Good convo! I also like the different worlds linking together, it is interesting set up. LOL
[Image: MikuruheartsTenchi%206-12-16_zpskttpl98r.jpg]
(06-14-2016, 12:52 AM)Hunajasieni Wrote: [ -> ][Image: DSCF7264.jpg]
2/14 A Muppu
Blings – Choco Rabbit (Ddung, same company that makes Ddungs)

[Image: DSCF7315.jpg]
2/14 B Petite girl in big world
Old LPS Blythe

fishy: Aww, Nurse Joy! So cute with all the pokemon! What is the outfit she has? Is she Retro Nella, or just her wig?
The peacock mermaids are amazing too, just whoa! Did you paint them brown, or is that their "original skintone?"

boodotcat: What a cute bunch you have! Rb_shy

DeadlyNova: Oh my! I never thought Prunella and Angry would go so well together! They totally look like siblings! Ofc they are from same series, I dunno why I just never saw it!

GreysPrincess: Ahahaha! XD Good convo! I also like the different worlds linking together, it is interesting set up. LOL

Thank you! smile Joy is Retro Memory Nella with new eyes. smile The peacock mermaids are spray-painted, then the brown spray was sealed and I paint over them with acrylic paints. smile
Oh, so I am not blind, nice! smile I also asked about her outfit, is it someone's stock or what?
It has been ages since I last painted a doll to a different color, really nice job! I want Kirsikka (Cherry) back tough, she had pink skin, like literally pink. Maybe one day...

tasuke: Your Mikuru is so cute! Heart
[Image: 27597494012_ff21b33e9c_z.jpg]
Jupi relaxing at PUDDLE.
OMG! Very appropriate outfit... love those boots!
Whoa, I LOVE Jupi's hair - that ashy lavender looks great on her!
I love Jupi in that wig and outfit. <3 She looks gorgeous!

I had to drive my grandfather to run some errands today and I brought a little travel buddy with me. <3
[Image: 27440454690_f5672b7e47_z.jpg]Little Travel Buddy by Haley, on Flickr
She wanted to take a photo with my usual travel buddy who sits on my dashboard, Taco the Sheep. <3