Roux and London (New Pics Added!)
I thought I'd share a few pics of my two babies, Roux and London.

Roux is an "Another Clock Rabbit" Dal, and London is a Frara. They were both secondhand. Roux came with nothing, but London has got all her stock (and her name! London seemed to suit her so I haven't changed it).

I have just made Roux into an obitsu hybrid today. I can't do London today because I was sent the wrong colour obitsu sad I ordered 2 white but they sent 1 white and 1 fleshtone. So I did Roux first as she has been waiting longest.

The first picture of Roux is from today of her quickly trying out a pose with her new body, and the one of them together was yesterday trying out some of their new shoes.

[Image: roux1.png] [Image: girls1.png]

And these are just some random ones. There are more pictures of Roux at the moment as I have only had London a few days and I was waiting really for her obitsu body so now I have to wait even longer sad

[Image: roux4.png] [Image: roux3.png] [Image: london1.png] [Image: london2.png] [Image: girls2h.png] [Image: girls3.png]
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
i am in love with London's stock! so adorable. they both are super cute
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
London's stock is gorgeous but the top and jacket are quite fiddly to get on and off. I was terrified I would break her because it was so awkward but she survived, lol!
Awww, they are an adorable pair! I especially love London's hair! ^-^
They are adorable! i love the last pic!!!!
You got such little cuties at home. n_____n I hope London's Obitsu will arive soon so you can make some pics with her too. Because we don't want thta she becomes jealouse on Roux, right? ;D
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr
I think London is already a little jealous smile I haven't heard back about the obitsu yet so I hope they reply soon.

EDIT - Took some photos of Roux today. Nothing special really. The light was bad and I was just taking some quickly to try her in different poses. I will do a proper shoot with the dragon soon because they look so cute together smile

[Image: dscf0724r.jpg] [Image: dscf0727k.jpg] [Image: dscf0738h.jpg] [Image: dscf0739s.jpg] [Image: dscf0743a.jpg]
Two new pics I took yesterday of Roux =)

London's obitsu body has been shipped now so I will be able to take better pictures of her soon smile

[Image: dscf0819.jpg] [Image: dscf0824v.jpg]
OMG... Roux is such a cuteee. She looks really like a little child. ^O^ I especially love the chick from the first pic... with these glasses and the hat... so awsome. n_________n
Great shot. I can't wait to see more of your cuties.
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr
Thank you =) I forgot I had the chick until I saw Ally with hers. She reminded me smile
Your girls are stunning and you are taking amazing pics of your dolls! WOW!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
^ Thank you so much! I am still learning really with taking pics of them and I need London's obitsu to get here so I can take better pictures of her. She feels a bit left out at the moment!

I just got some new clothes for them yesterday made by Jen which are fabulous so will be taking piccies later of them in their new clothes =)
They are so cute! I think I might want a Dal at some point
I love Roux with the car and the chick!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Here are some more recent photos of my lovely girls =)

London:

London Roux & London Yummy London: Photoshoot London: Photoshoot London: Photoshoot London's PJ's! London London

Roux:

Roux Roux Roux & Bluey Roux's First Dress! Roux's First Dress! Roux Roux Roux

And here they are wondering who this new body is for as they already have theirs =)

Suspicious...