Yeolume in Korisu Factory
Along with an Azone PNXS body for my Yeolume, I also picked up most of Byul Paradis' stock outfit from another collector at PUDDLE. I didn't specifically get it for her, but she looks pretty darn cute in it.
[Image: 9176302818_878f0e2456_z.jpg]
I've always admired Korisu Factory's more elaborate dresses. The interesting fabric combinations, embroidery, ribbons, buttons, and beads remind me of crazy quilting.
[Image: 9176306632_c5fa64c4bc_z.jpg]
And I replaced her stock eyechips with a pair of Kira Kira eyechips.
[Image: 9176308656_2436889fc2_z.jpg]

The Paradis stock pretty much hides her PNXS body, so I took a few photos with her dressed in summery attire.
[Image: 9246233958_820e9faa66_z.jpg]

[Image: 9243452435_539cbf4541_z.jpg]

[Image: 9243450651_cfc7d00d0f_z.jpg]
She looks really pretty smile That Azone looks like a good match to her too.

She's really pretty with those KiraKira chips. I love the first pic - she looks adorable & the body is indeed a good match.
Yeolume has potential to be beautiful with a few modifications smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Awww....she's so cute! I love her with the new body you gave her, and the outfit is perfect for her. Now I want a Yeolume too.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Adorable! I really want a Yeolume now too...
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
She is super cute!
Thanks! The PNXS in white is like the white Obitsu in that it has a bit more color to it than Yeolume's head. But it's not too obvious. She needs some option hands so she can play her accordion.
Wow, you've put a lot of work into her! I haven't seen that stock in detail. It's very interesting.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Did you have to do any altering of the neck peg of the body to put Yeolume's head on it? Is it similar to sanding/sawing down the obitsu neck peg for installation?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Ack! That's it - these photos finally made me crack and order the PN XS body for my Yeolume. She's just too cute with it!! Special 3 I adore how she looks in this outfit, too!

I second Kirakira's question. How labor intensive was the body swap?
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Ugh...now I want a Yeolume too LOL! She looks adorable!
Mama to these girls...! yay
My Pullips: Risa ~ Penny ~ Lauren ~ Bailey ~ Emma ~ Jolie
{Arriving soon: Luna ~ Willow}
My Blythes: Abbie ~ Addalynn ~ Juliette ~ Bee
Now I want Yeolume even more. LOL She's suuuch a cutie, and that body looks perfect with her! Also curious about the body swap~
And what a cute outfit! I love that crazy quilt look as well.
Thanks for all the comments!

I've seen Byul Paradis for a decent price on Amazon, but finding her stock at PUDDLE saved me the trouble of getting the whole doll just for the outfit.

On to the body stuff:
[Image: 9166033999_2707d6897d_z.jpg]
I had to trim the top of the neck peg down a bit to fit under the eye mech and fatten up the base of the peg like I would with an Obitsu. I also shaved down a bit the sides of the neck stem of the body. They're higher on the sides and scooped down a bit in front and in back, instead of being flat across. Here's a link to someone else's close up: http://www.emmr.co.uk/wp-content/uploads...odies6.jpg

The white strip is some teflon tape providing a barrier between the body and the head.

Like the 21-23cm Obitsus, the neck is a bit longer than I'd like. It doesn't look too bad once she's dressed, though. I think I'll leave her like this for awhile until I'm sure I want to keep her on this body. Then maybe I'll try to cut the neck down a bit and create a new neck attachment with Apoxie sculpt or something.
Updated first post with some new pics.
I love her!
She looks super cute and festive in the Paradis outfit!
I am glad you got so lucky finding it at Puddle which made your day most exciting and memorable.
I love the little accordion, if she will play a tune, I can dance like a leprechaun!