Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Vanie's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
+1 as a seller! I bought 2 wigs from vanie, and they were shipped carefully and quickly. A perfect transaction!
+1 positive. received the wig and love it, thanks!
+ 1 as a seller.

Sold me a VERY soft Monique wig. Thank you very much
+1 as a seller! Such a sweet and nice seller! She agreed to put a wig on hold for me while I was away and sent it out real quick. Thank you!
+ 1
Vanie is a great seller! I bought a Coral Dal from her and we had a smooth transaction with great communication. The doll was packed securey and she threw in some goodies :-) Thanks, dear!
+1 for participating in the Leeke GO! Super friendly and helpful! Excellent communication and fast payment! Always a pleasure to work with!! Thanks bunches!! <3
Transaction:
+1 for being a great buyer~<3

Item: Byul - Maya`s Stock

Comment: Both communication and payment were very prompt & precise. Very recommended buyer, thank you~^o^
Awesome buyer!!!! Paid fast and excellent communication =)
I'd like to give Vanie a +1 for organizing a great meet in SF. Elgin and I had a great time! Thanks for planning and the swag bags!
+1 again for participating in the Leeke GO (preorder portion)!! As always, super to work with! Thank you bunches!! <3
+1 Buyer sweet thank you!
+2 Vanie is the best Seller. Not only did she send the item in lightning speed, she added a surprise gift too!! Thanks so much!!
+1 as a seller! Vanie was wonderfully sweet to do business with, and my items arrived very quickly after they were shipped. smile She even included a wonderful bonus item. I would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks, Vanie!
+1 buyer~

Prompt payment and communication, thanks so much for being patient with your package! <33
+ 1 as a very kind seller. Sold me a Panda Pullip and everything was fine, thank you very much, Julliane! smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9