Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Vanie's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
+1 for an awesome sale

sold me Paulia's card and helped me get one step closer to finishing off my set yay
+1 as a seller! She sold me Isul MAO to put in my Apollo stock wink He looks adorable and is in perfect condition, he was packaged safely and arrived super fast!! Thanks!!!
+1 as a seller

I bought two wigs which arrived in great condition. smile Nice communication. Thank you!
+1 as a seller

bought a skirt which actually looks a lot cuter in person! Thanks!
1+ as a great buyer!
+1 as a seller

I bought some clothes and two pullip stands from vanie, and I will definitely buy from again! Communication was great, shipping was fast, I have nothing to complain about. c:
+1 as a seller.
I bought a wig and Fiori's stock.
Wonderful transaction. Spot on communication, I was updated all way through, everything was shipped in timely manner and arrived safely. My bunch loves it all. Thanks Vanie~! Heart
+1 as a seller, highly recommended!

I purchased a doll from her and she was wrapped super carefully and even came with some cute extras (like an iweko eraser cake to keep her from starving on her trip). Very happy with my purchase, the communication and the overall experience. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller

vanie is simply a pleasure to deal with, everything is friendly & calm & timely & well informed. Thankyou again hun.
+1 as a seller

Vanie was a delight to transact with- she was really patient, answered all my questions and provided lots (of super cute!! grin ) additional photos. Thank you for the beautiful wigs! grin
+1 as a seller. I ordered a bait Taeyang body from her and it arrived safely. smile
Item: Split Dal - Madoka and 6th anniversary Jouet (me - doll)
Date: Early-Dec 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 2 as split partner. Great communication, my dolls were well packed and came quite fast for international shipping! Also included some extra goodies for me, which is really thoughtful of Vanie.grin Really recommended split partner~Heart
+1 from me also!

I got some wigs, shipped quickly and with care, thank you for the lovely purchase!
+1 as a seller!

I bought some cards from vanie! They arrived very quickly and in great condition! Thanks so much. smile
+1 as a seller!
I purchased a wig from her sales thread--she shipped quickly and it was as described and nicely-packaged. Thank you so much, it's perfect. I would definitely purchase from Julianne again.
grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9