Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Vanie's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
+1 as a seller. Great communication & fast delivery, thanks!!
+1 positive

Bought Catwoman partial stock. super friendly and shipped right away. Thanks so much
+1 as a seller! One of the nicest sellers I've had the pleasure of doing business with. The hoodie I bought is even more marvelous in person! Thanks Vanie!
+1 as a seller. Bought Jimmy X in person. Sales thread specified sold nude, but she included a full outfit and extras so he didn't have to go home nekkie. Tongue
+1 as a seller. I bought some stock pieces and other clothing items. Everything was in great condition and she was prompt with her communication. It was pleasure doing business with her.
+1 posi, received doll super quickly. thanks so much! can't wait to work on her smile
+1 as a seller! yay
Great communication, fast shipment, and very nice seller! Thank you so much for the wigs! grin
+2 as a seller

I purchased a couple of wigs from Julianne and then a few days later I purchased a shirt. She mailed all my items to me together and I got them today, in perfect condition. Happy mail days are always fun! Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller
I purchased a wig and had great communication, shipped quickly! Thanks!
+1 as a great seller! Very comunicative and helpfull. All arrived safe and quick, and with a gift, thank you!!
+1 As seller! Great communication and really fast shipping! Thanks so much for the Monomono head!
+1 Seller

She is a wonderful and friendly person to work with smile I combined items with her and bought a wig and doll Kaela from. I always feel welcomed to shop with her again. Thank you!
+1 as a seller. Bought some wigs and stands. There were some delays in shipping due to unexpected circumstances, but she kept me informed and I wasn't in any hurry. Thanks!
+1 as a great seller! yay Great communication, shipped as fast as she could, and the wigs are great! Thank you so much! grin
+1
Vanie was my amazing swap partner, she made me cute stuff! I am so happy i got here as a swap partner. She packed everything really good and she wrote me a nice note smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9