Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Vanie's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
+1 as a GO participant!
+1 as a seller. I bought three items from her and the communication was great, and the shipping was amazing. Thanks Vanie!!!

~Nichole
+1 for being a great seller! Super friendly, fast shipping and secure packaging.
I would definitely buy something from her again. smile
+1 for a nice buyer. Fast payment and good communication. Thanks for buying.^^
+1 as always for Vanie! Such a perfect buyer! Thanks again!
+1! We did a split for Tiphona. Vanie was so awesome! Paid as soon as we agreed on terms and was super great about keeping in touch throughout our wait. Very reliable and an overall sweetie pie to deal with!!
+1 as a buyer! Super fast payment and great communication, I couldn't ask for anything more! Plus I've met her in person and she's an all around awesome person, so I know she is someone I can always trust! Thanks again, enjoy the wig!Happy
+1 as a buyer

Vanie bought 2 of my wigs and we had a very smooth transaction with great communication. Many thanks, dear!
+1 positive as a buyer. Super fast payment and great communication. Thanks for all
+1 for participating in the 5th nDoll GO! Fast payment, super communication, always a pleasure! Thank you so much! <3333
+1 as a buyer
Great communication , fast payment.
Thanks for taking Ciel home!
1+ as a buyer - purchased a pair of chips from me. Thanks!
+1 very friendly buyer and great communication, thanks!
+1 Great buyer! Bought aquels stock from me. Great communication
1+ as a split partner!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9