Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Vanie's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
+ 1 for wonderful buyer of Veritas stock! Thank you!
+1 from me for Vanie! She purchased a hoodie from me recently is, as always, a perfect buyer! smile
+3 for participating in the Luts, Leeke, and Crobidoll GOs! Always a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for participating!! <33
+1 perfect buyer ^^
+1 for a great sale

sold her Melize's pjs - paid quickly and was a pleasure to work with yay
+1 for participating in the Leeke GO! Always great to work with! Thank you! smile
+1 as a seller

I bought some pullip stands and Vanie was great to deal with in every way! I'd recommend her to anyone smile
+1! Thank you so much for letting me adopt your Chelsea! And what a wonderful surprise to find all those extras! Super fast shipping as well.

Lady Alec
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and quick payment! Thank you! Happy
+1 as the most amazing split partner, communication was excellent, payment was prompt couldn't be happier. Would not hesitate to do business with again Happy
1+ as a great buyer of Dal stock!
+1 as an awesome split partner. Fast, friendly, thorough communication and my boy got here quickly - well packaged and happy grin Thanks again hun.
and plus one more as a buyer. Vanie adopted my Nahh Ato custom and is, as always, a pleasure to deal with smile
+1 as a seller. I bought Vanie's nude Prupate. She was great with communication and the doll arrived safe and sound. grin
+ 2 for a split/trade I did with Vanie, she was extremely patient with me . Amazing split/trade partner, would definitely do more splits with in the future without hesitation. Could not be happier, thanks so much <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9