Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Sakana_hime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
+1 as a seller! Very friendly, quick communication and will definitely buy from her again!! yay
+1 as seller. Love my items. Smooth transaction. Great communications.
+1 wonderful buyer

Bought 2 dollies on layaway, paid exactly when promised (earlier, actually) and communication was super-nice throughout. Thank you Sakana Hime, I hope they bring you years of happiness!! Heart 2
+1 for a wonderful seller! Shipped super fast and was an excellent communicator! Thank you so much,would buy from again!
+1 as a seller. Bought some clothing from Sakana_hime and a wig. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great communication. Thanks so much. smile
+1 as a seller. Bought a couple clothes, and they arrived quickly and in great condition, and made a fun mailbox surprise... since I had totally forgotten I'd bought them. XD
+1 as seller. Bought a dolly from her. Everything went so quick and smoothly. Thank you so much again grin
+1 for seller! Fast shipping and nice communication! Thank you so much! grin
+1 buyer - was so lovely to deal with and paid promptly. Thanks heaps smile
+1 as a buyer! Bought Adsiltia from me. Fast payment, lovely communication. Thank you! smile
+1 as a seller. Communication is great and everything she sent is perfect. Thank you so much! yay
+1 as a seller

Great transaction! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a seller.
Items as described, great communication and shipping. Thank you! smile
+1 as a partial trade. I received Neo Angelique for my Eternia, and everything went fantastically! Great communication, fast shipping. Thanks for finally ending my two year long search for Angelique! LOL
+1 seller

Bought my little guy Mao from her, he's been a grail for a long time and he's in perfect condition, just as described and totally handsome Heart

He came super fast and was packed well, and communication was very nice throughout smile many thanks!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11