Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Sakana_hime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
+1 for a great transaction. Purchased partial Lunatic Queens stock and a type 4 body smile
1 as a seller!

Excellent seller with fast shipping! Horizon's pants arrived safe and sound!! Thanks so much!!
+1 as a seller!

I purchased Papin and Pere, who both have a lot of parts and accessories, and it was all packaged up great and shipped quickly.
I purchased a loose monster high abbey. Excellent communication and super fast shipping. Thanks so much
+1 Great seller! Fast shipment! Thank you so much!
+1 for a great sale

Sold me a few CAM dolls - shipped fast and was packaged really well yay thanks so much
Rec'd Agathe (Lipoca) is wonderful condition and I'm so happy to welcome her home! You can see she has already made new friends....

[Image: DSCN1403507x640_zpsfd3becbd.jpg][/img][Image: DSCN1404414x640_zps3c8f2ea0.jpg]
Sakana_hime sold me Assa, one of my grails. It was a perfect, fast transaction from start to finish. I couldn't be happier. Thank you!
+2 as a seller. Purchased Miku and a dress. Sakana_Hime was lovely to deal with. It was a smooth, fast, and friendly transaction. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer!
Sakana_hime bought my Mercu. Smooth and speedy transaction smile
+1
Great seller! Fast shipment and well packed! Thank you!
+1 As a seller!
Bought - tales of: Luke and Leon trading figures.

Friendly communication ^^ I purchases 2 trading figures and they were sent & arrived safely, thank you for this rare find!
+1 as a buyer. A lovely person who paid promptly and maintained communication throughout the transaction. Thank you! grin
+1 as a seller!

Purchased Lala from sakana_hime with a short layaway. She was nice to deal with, kept great communication and packed very well. Thanks a lot!
+1 as a seller!

Purchased Victorique, fast shipping, good communication and all around great transaction. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11