Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Sakana_hime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
+1 as seller! Sold me a lovely wig. Shipped fast and communication was wonderful. My Taeyang thanks you smile
Wonderful seller! Really nice to work with and shipped super-humanly fast. Thank you so very much!
+1 as seller. Very fast and well packaged Puki arrived on my doorstep. Thankyou smile
+1 as a seller. Kept me informed, items were quickly and safely shipped and my Pullips are delighted with their new clothes grin

Pleasure to buy from, thank you!
+1 as a buyer
- bought one of my Tae customs, paid in a flash and communication was awesome smile He is on his way, I hope he is very quick to arrive home.
+1 as a seller

I bought a couple items from her, communication was superb and the shipping was lightning fast! Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller from me!
I purchased a Nero from her. She arrived packaged very securely, she was just as described, and shipping was very speedy! I highly recommend!
+1 trade for Yomi, I am really happy with him wink
+1 as a seller

as always, Sakana-hime was friendly, patient, great with communication and sent my new girl as described. Always a pleasure smile
+1 as a seller !

I purchased 2 dolls and they arrived quickly, very well packed and just as described ! Many thanks for the smooth transaction Heart
+1 as a seller!

I purchased a doll from sakana_hime. Friendly communication, fast shipping, and always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
+1 as a seller.
Very well packaged and a pleasure to work with.
+1 for a trade!

I traded my Pullip RIDa to sakana_hime for her Pullip Mercu. Communication was awesome and shipping was exactly on schedule. Mercu arrived safely and very quickly! Thanks so much for the great trade!
+1 as a seller

Great communication, quick shipping and well-packaged.
+1 Buyer - Great transaction! Pleasant communication and fast payment. :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11