Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Sakana_hime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
+1 as a fantastic seller!

I know I can always trust sakana_hime to have items in great condition and she ships quickly. I've purchased from her several times and each transaction has been hassle-free. Thank you so much--you're awesome!
+1 as a delightful and trustworthy buyer!

Sakana-hime re-purchased her Souseiseki from me. She was clear about when she would pay and kept her word to the letter, and as a seller, I really appreciate that!

Communication was wonderful as always, and seriously, there are just not enough nice things to say about her as a transaction partner. She really is one of DM's best!
+1 super buyer! Bought my daughter's MJ from me, very friendly communication, and fast payment. Highly recommended!
+1 seller yay awesome communication and fast shipment <3 would definitely recommend <3
+1 as a seller! Great communication and the doll shipped quickly. Thanks again!Happy
+1 for being a lovely buyer~
+1 as one of the best sellers on DM!

I'm had many transactions with sakana_hime and they have always been great. Perfect communication, super fast shipping, and overall I am always left with a really positive feeling about the whole thing. yay A buyer really can't ask for a better seller than this awesome gal!
+1 as a fantastic seller. Great communication couldn't be happier <3
+1 as a seller. I bought 2 tops which are the cutest tops on earth ! also she gave me another top as a gift and some cute stickers. amazing seller , thank you so much !
Sakana_hime bought my Frara from me. She paid when she promised. However, a month or so after recieving her, she had put Frara on EBay. Apparently she was unhappy with the condition of the doll. I had forgotten I had added some clear glitter arylic to her lips and above her eyes. I messaged Sakana_hime both on EBay and here offering to help fix the deal and how to remove the glitter (it would have washed off). Honestly I had added it not long after she arrived and I really did not remember doing it until I read her ebay auction. She never let me know the doll had arrived or that she was unhappy with it. I would have been more than happy to work with her. I don't want to leave bad feedback but I do want to make other buyers aware.
+1 as a buyer!! She purchased Paja from me and was completely a delight to deal with!!
+1 Great buyer and super nice!!! thanks!!!
+1 for a great buyer! A joy to work with and paid very quickly! Thanks again for your business! smile
+1 as a buyer.

sakana_hime & I have bought & sold to each other multiple times before. This transaction was just as fantastic as all of our previous ones. Thanks so much!

smile
+1 for a great sale

sold me a wig for a custom and it was perfect - shipped really fast and packaged really great ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11