Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: DeadlyNova's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Thank you all so so much!!

Ha, I didn't even know the full name of this particular figure until yesterday because I got her in a blind box from an actual store, so I've always just referred to her as my Chibi Neptune figure. xD

Day 11!

[Image: 24773302447_958ea6c399_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 11 by Haley, on Flickr
So, what's the sitch?

Kim Possible for day 11!

I used to really want this exact doll as a child because I was obsessed with KP, but I never got her. Then one day a little over a year ago when I was at a friend's house she found this doll along with Ron in a drawer under her bed and, because of how I reacted to them, gave them to me. xD
you are educating me on tv shows?/comics? whatever from the 90s & noughtys Tongue I do so love a redhead with green eyes smile
Whoa! She's cuuuuuute! I don't remember ever seeing a Kim Possible doll!
Thank you guys! <3

[Image: 27882331609_1482d92790_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 12 by Haley, on Flickr
For day 12 I decided to photograph one of my Bradley dolls - this one has age spots on her face, but I quite like them because their placement actually causes them to resemble freckles.
I think this is the first time I've seen a pose doll on this forum!
She's made of fabric? I've never seen one. Cute!
An antique plush doll? Oooh, that's really neat! I love the variety that's already showing up in these A Doll A Day / Week posts!
she is plush? How lovely, I have only ever seen rag doll styles in fabric. She is a proper Victorian lady <3
I am loving these threads. So much content and discussion. Love all your gorgeous photos, DN!
Thank you guys!! I'm really glad you like the variety I am posting so far. I have a lot of other types of dolls I'm excited to show. That's actually what makes me most excited about this, showing all the other dolls and figures I have besides Pullips. Pullip will always own my heart, but it's fun to mix it up a little bit and have at least one photo of all of my dolls.

Yes, she's made of fabric! She is a vintage Bradley pose doll from the 70's. These dolls were imported from Korea and Japan and were used as decorations. There is a large variety of them, but the two I have are pretty similar. The other one will show up here eventually too!
https://dollreference.com/Cloth/bradley_...dolls.html

The 13th!
[Image: 39672061091_8738400540_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 13 by Haley, on Flickr
I've photographed my little flower child today! My customized Yukimura Sanada, Bryony. I never seem to photograph her in the right season, but I guess since she's a witch she doesn't mind if it's cold because it doesn't effect her. I think she still prefers the spring and summer by far, though!

I'm not a fan of the way her eyelashes cast a shadow on her face, but what can you do? I can't control the sun, and I'm actually in a bit of a hurry today.
It's a summery-looking photo even if we're still in mid-winter! I like the autumnal colors. The wide-brimmed hat is totally <3!!!
Quote:My customized Kanta

I thought she was a Sanada Yukimura? Either way, I have always loved Bryony smile
She is, I said Kanta by accident, whoops!! Proves my hrruy, ha.
Oh, wow, she looks completely different from her stock look. She's lovely!
A Kim Possible doll! So cool!

And wow, a fabric doll that doesn't look like a typical rag-doll.

Bryony looks cute in her wide-brimmed hat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17