Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I haven’t seen a daff that looks like that - ours are ones that have a single cylinder in the centre with the petals around it.
Thanks, everyone!  smile

More dolls with flowers... a quickie snapshot on a foggy evening when I realized the week was almost done.  Here's Charonne with some clover on my un-mowed driveway-side.

[Image: 49975416151_84199ee1b8_o.jpg]
Once flower season starts up there it kicks in to high gear fast!

Looks like that means lawn-mowing time also ramps up quickly.

Cut pink outfit, and I always like those little clover blossoms. When I used to have a lawn to mow, I would mow around them as much as I could.
Aaaah, such a gentle beauty! I love clovers, they're good for bees.
So contently quiet looking at the flowers.
The clover flowers here are mostly a grey/white but with purple tips. These ones are much more striking.
Oh, I really love the colours of this picture! And Charonne is adorable - she's definitely on my wishlist. While I have nothing against her original stock, she seems to always look better redressed in adorable girly clothes, so that's what I'll be doing to her too if I ever get her. That pastel frilly dress is lovely!
Thank you guys! smile
We have white clover too...  and as far as mowing goes... ermm.... blush   My front "lawn" is kind of a "pasture" because a) I'm lazy b) I love all the little flowers c) don't want to wreck the wild strawberry crop d) feeding the bees & butterflies.  I might have mowed 4 or 5 times all summer last year?  Haven't yet... It's long...  but with a sudden & ridiculous appearance of tennis elbow from yard work, the weed-whacking that needs to accompany mowing has given me even less inclination to do so.  Cry
I really like Charonne's stock.  I'd love to find it -- this one came nude.

Foiled in today's attempt to shoot a scavenger-hunt pic, but, Dae & Petra are amusing themselves otherwise.  The columbines are blooming & Petra really wanted one  LOL

[Image: 49993184398_e0764a9c03_o.jpg]
What a cute ex-ploration adventure among the wildflowers!

I can feel the pollen allergies from here!
That’s a lovely pic. Very springlike.
She’s trying very hard to reach those blossoms.
The ladies and flowers are adorable, and the light and colors are out of this world, as usual Heart
Aww, this is just so lovely!
Ah, they are so cute - and those wishing looks! Love the posing! And all that green and the flowers makes me wish I had more opportunities to be in nature... I love to live in the city centre because it's convenient, and I know which direction to go and which bus to take to get to nature in less than half an hour - but it doesn't go like this during these lockdown times T___T
Thanks, everyone!  I'm still trying to figure out where the pollen IS this year, davidd...  Usually the spruces ex!plode the first week of June; things were a week or so late this year; I have yet to see the layer of yellow on things that is usual.  It's been dry...  Maybe that's why.  Also I managed this shoot without getting swarmed by blackflies.  Hmmm.

Today was one of those Zero Work Done days.  I mean, srlsy, I didn't feel like doing ANYTHING.  I guess you can say you have the ultimate in leisure when you have the free time to sit on your porch for 2 hours combing doll hair!  LOL    Lila's hair has been a disaster pretty much since she arrived.  We are now awaiting the results of this spa treatment.
Also, discovered to my dismay, another Groove/Jun QC issue... FADING HAIR!!!  Lila's been sitting on a chair for a bit to remind me to deal with her hair.  Kailani has been in the cabinet, and BOTH have changing hair colour.  Lila has gone a bit 'ombre', but Kai's has just faded.   Auwe!!!  Irritated  

[Image: 50014209133_bfe8259b57_o.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25