Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (The End)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(04-18-2021, 09:01 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ].. we are implementing a new software system at work in 3 weeks - and it’s getting super stressful wth the testing & external suppliers & no one listening to anyone else!)
Oh, that's not helpful... computer overhauls can be hard enough without people not-listening.  Hope things smooth out.

(04-19-2021, 02:48 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]So lovely and color coordinated!
Thank you smile

(04-16-2021, 03:15 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that when the publisher calls you up because another writer flaked out, your response is "what's it worth to ya?"
Heh.  There was a bonus offered wink

(04-16-2021, 03:12 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]How is Sunsette enjoying the change in weather?

[Image: 51131067779_b09d0ab37c_c.jpg]
Flowers and... and what's this? Sunshine? Is that... sunshine?
Clearly she is loving the sun! Good to see. Especially since we basically skipped autumn this year and went straight into winter.
She looks totally relaxed chilling out there.
Thanks, everyone.

(04-22-2021, 02:15 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Flowers and... and what's this? Sunshine? Is that... sunshine?
Yup. And then it snow-flurried the next day... and then was lovely & warm & then crummy & cold... it's really been up & down.
Another crazy-busy week, having just got the income tax done & out of here & now winding up for municipal election where I will be supervising up to 10 people over 2 advance & 1 regular polling day. Soooo much stuff to keep track of, but you do get paid more, to supervise...
Anyway, instead of studying my manual I took some photos of Samantha ... well, you have to have "some" goof-off time, right....? xp
(Also, on a technicality, it's still "Dolls With Flowers" LOL )

[Image: 51147574973_2dcdc56c5a_o.jpg]
Awww, she has a bunny!
Snow flurries here two days ago, 75˙F and sunny today.

Saw my first yellow dandelion of the season yesterday and was quite excited. Where I grew up, dandelions were considered "weeds," but now I am always happy to see them. They are such happy, cheerful little flowers. I can't believe people consider them to be unsightly pests and spend large amounts of time and use toxic chemicals to eradicate them.

I'm not sure if a bunny the size of a pony would be incredibly fun or unimaginably terrifying. This one looks placid enough. Let's hope it doesn't grow weary of nibbling on flowers and decide to ex-pand its palate.
Dolls, flowers, bunnies. What more could you want?
Dandelions are so cheerful.

The size of the bunny is a bit worrisome, but Samantha doesn’t seem concerned at all.
Thanks all!

(04-30-2021, 03:22 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]They are such happy, cheerful little flowers. I can't believe people consider them to be unsightly pests and spend large amounts of time and use toxic chemicals to eradicate them.
^ This!  I was happy to see the first ones too.  I have a recipe for stir-fry potato & dandelion greens.  It's.... different... smile

Dolls With Flowers takes a hiatus....

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!!!  yay

[Image: 51157824741_04879973d0_c.jpg]
Cherie looks less than certain about this venture. Catalina looks enthusiastic. Daesani looks awesomely fierce-- don't mess with her and her light saber!
I love everything about this! We watched The Clone Wars movie last night in honour of May the 4th, also known as Star Wars Day.
Great photo! Love the glowing sabre effects, but mostly just the posing and composition!

Are there "houses" for Star Wars fans now, like with the Harry Potter franchise?
Harry Potter took the idea from the school house concept in the UK and other Commonwealth countries like mine. Star Wars has always had groups: the Jedi, the Rebel Alliance, the Imperials, etc.
That’s a great shot - love the colours of the individual sabres.

We just finished watching the second season of Mandalorian, and watched the movie length start of The Clone Wars series, so that as a fun night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20