Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company pic a week 2018 (The end!! Dec. 31))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Thanks, all. Alas, it's probably not gonna go in the suitcase. I'm kinda bummed. It's just a wee bit wide, and I could cram it, but, it might be crunched, & then there'd really be no room for anything I might buy.
Sigh Cry
On the plus side, my big sewing project is done, so a bonus pic this week!

[Image: 41119357010_90f050e63e_b.jpg]
Avast, ye swabs, we be chartin' a course fer PUDDLE!! XD
Your pirate outfit turned out phenomenally!

Is this what you were considering the George Washington Barbie jacket for? I know it was a lot of work, but I'm sort of glad the Barbie option wasn't viable, because the jacket you made looks far better than the Barbie jacket would have!

This is a most superlative pirate! Indeed, she is a worthy... and I might be inclined to say superior... rival to Crimson Veritas!

I suppose her crew have no concerns about bumping their heads in the fo'c'sle.
That outfit is absolutely gorgeous! HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
Chic and badass!
Wow, that is an awesome jacket/ outfit!
I said this in person, but I love Dawn’s pirate outfit! And that Dorothy is super cute.
And Alliecat has a matching jacket, too!
Thanks so much everyone!! yay I was pretty pleased with it. The buttons didn't come in time. They're probably sitting in my mailbox right now... so as I did with the prototype jacket, I ended up hacksawing the heads off tiny picture frame nails for the buttons. Then since it was the very last thing to do, I was afraid I was going to mess up the jacket with glue smears after All That Work! LOL
I also hadn't intended to make the shirt or pants, but...! The pants pattern needed slimming down from what I found online, & the top -- just a simple tank top -- took 3 tries.
The crew & I are having a few days' visit with True Fan, so I haven't downloaded or sorted any PUDDLE pix yet. I DID, however, take photos for this week!

Yes, davidd, I was interested in George Barbie for her jacket, since I never imagined I could make one. I like this one better too.

(06-21-2018, 12:50 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose her crew have no concerns about bumping their heads in the fo'c'sle.
Bahaha!! LOL Too funny, because there was this time I did stand up too fast in a fo'c'sle and bashed my head SO HARD.... the captain wanted to feel the bump, and my friend came looking for me in the head later because she thought I'd been a long time & was afraid I'd passed out on the deck.
Apparently, I have a hard skull. XD
Woohoo, I DID get a photo in this week. I haven't gone to bed yet so I'm calling it Saturday XD
Check out this photogenic babe. Aya is one of 2 new crew members who joined us at PUDDLE. Her hair's gonna need some work though.
I just got home after a few days in a few other places. Lotsa photos to sort.

[Image: 41311114430_cca9208d4a_b.jpg]
She's quite a looker!
I love her eyes.
Now I'm curious to see who the other new crew member is smile
She’s so pretty in this picture!
Oh, those deep, dark eyes are the dreamiest! <3
Love the one of the jacket, i admired one of Offgenemi's pics from PUDDLE with the dress-like-your-doll, and the big version is just as amazing.

Such a pretty new girl, the dark eyes are beautiful. look forward to meeting the other new member soon I hope
(07-02-2018, 12:20 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I love her eyes.
Now I'm curious to see who the other new crew member is smile
Stay tuned! grin We need to have a get-acquainted photoshoot, but since I just got home Saturday night I'm still kinda swamped with end-of-trip sortitallout, as well as catching up on things that need doing, and oh yeah, work slash

(07-02-2018, 02:39 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, those deep, dark eyes are the dreamiest! <3
(07-03-2018, 10:20 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Such a pretty new girl, the dark eyes are beautiful.
Everybody likes her eyes. This is funny because I almost got Offgenemi to help me rechip her at PUDDLE. I thought of making her a blue-eyed blonde, & I even looked at a blue ringlet-y wig I saw there, cos I love dolls with blue hair. I waffled on getting some blue chips for ages. But those deep dark eyes got me too, & I decided I'd better get a little acquainted with her first before changing things, and I think I made the right choice. Last night a friend who isn't even into dolls remarked how pretty her eyes were.

Before I put the outfit away I wanted to do a quick me-and-mini-me shoot with Dawn. So here's our 3rd-place "Dress Like Your Doll" PUDDLE effort.
(...yes, I need a sword)

[Image: 29328676638_021a5eeac6_b.jpg]
Only third place? There must have been some stiff competition... you guys look great!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19