Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company pic a week 2018 (The end!! Dec. 31))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
She does look excited! Are you creating an entire custom seafaring outfit?
She does look excited, and I totally get why!
That's a gorgeous colour for her - I love the brocade swirls.
Thanks all! I was pretty excited too... then last night I tried to make a shirt to go under it... and was back to "I can't sew". I mean, compared to this, a tank top should have been a no-brainer. Instead, I am on my 3rd try. What the...??? Irritated

(06-01-2018, 11:34 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]She does look excited! Are you creating an entire custom seafaring outfit?
Prescient, aren't you? Tongue

(06-05-2018, 06:35 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a gorgeous colour for her - I love the brocade swirls.
Me too! The whole pattern, in people-size, is pretty awesome. I was thrilled to find this fabric online, which matches something of mine. ... to be continued, I hope.

New girl is building up quite a photo portfolio. She couldn't not have a sword, so after a lot of hunting on eBay and a lot of "I'm not paying that much" and many of them were too big, I finally found these, which are pretty cool, if a little tarnished-looking in the grooves. (The blood of our enemies...? XD )
Now she's ready to weigh anchor.

[Image: 41723466485_d86579f572_z.jpg]
The blood of her enemies tarnishing her sword is a nice touch!

How many crew members will you need to outfit to satisfy the demands of the Crimson Captain?
Now that's one dangerous babe!
Awesome accessory addition!
She absolutely needs a sword! Very pleased you found a suitable (pre-used smile going by the blood in the grooves) one for her.
Thanks, everyone grin

(06-07-2018, 05:45 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]How many crew members will you need to outfit to satisfy the demands of the Crimson Captain?
Hehe... well, I already have my two little star sailors, two mermaids, Marilyn the Sea Police girl, a squid girl (??), and a Polynesian princess who'd have to know something about seafaring... Oh, and Sunsette's sometime movie sidekick, Albert the finger-puppet pirate, so as far as ship's officers are concerned, I think we're good to go XD

(06-13-2018, 08:10 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]She absolutely needs a sword! Very pleased you found a suitable (pre-used smile going by the blood in the grooves) one for her.
Ha. Maybe I let her out to test it...? Tongue

This is "Legends of Oz" Dorothy. (I don't even know this movie?) She came from a friend, who I thought was maybe getting a bit interested in dolls; I had hoped to enable a bit XD but then one day Dorothy showed up in my mailbox, as the friend sent her to me. I think she found her in a thrift store. She's not very poseable, but she's cute. Apparently she came originally with a plastic Toto, and with braids. I should probably fix her hair then; it's a bit frizzy. So anyway, she became part of the crew. I should take some more pix of her.

[Image: 42110456894_35da0ab752_b.jpg]
Eeeee, that lion is cuuute!
(06-16-2018, 03:41 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]This is "Legends of Oz" Dorothy. (I don't even know this movie?)....

Now she gets to be a Joy Adamson doll from Born Free.

No, wait, even better; she actually looks like Paula Tracey from Daktari, with her pal Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion!
(06-16-2018, 06:09 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Eeeee, that lion is cuuute!
Isn't he! He's so SOFT. He's from my friends' store. None on the website but they might have a couple left, and they do ship... wink
https://portocalleastport.com/index.php/about-us/

(06-17-2018, 03:17 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Now she gets to be a Joy Adamson doll from Born Free.
No, wait, even better; she actually looks like Paula Tracey from Daktari, with her pal Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion!
Heh. Both good choices. I think I've heard of Clarence... maybe...

Woohoo, going to get a photo in this week after all. Cop-out snapshot time but whatever.
I bought this almost a whole year ago with this year's PUDDLE in mind. Debating whether to cram it in my suitcase.

[Image: 42819515112_42a89e2f79_z.jpg]
What an awesome ship!
A fine vessel, indeed, and in suitable scale, playscale-wise; any shortcomings may be overlooked because... cannon! And a plank for a briny stroll! And quite jolly Jolly Rogers there on the pennants and sails!

"Cop-out snapshot time!" Heh! Yeah, I hear ya! Although even your "cop-out" photo exhibits at least an attempt at creativity and effort.
That's a fantastic ship for the crew. Love the flags and the tiny cannon, and they have a plank to walk! So cute
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19