Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company pic a week 2018 (The end!! Dec. 31))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I love the the classic painting-like composition!
Il love that group shot! So lively!

Davidd, last wedding I was at my bestie got a little “aggressive” for the bouquet but she was about the only one. She’s from a largish, competitive family though and said that was pretty typical for them.
Thanks, everyone smile Yes, it was kinda tricky to get everyone set up and I used the little 'grass' mat because I was afraid somebody would faceplant on the concrete.
(09-19-2018, 03:12 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]...are they more likely to do the "hot potato" or volleyball thing: "I don't want it!" "Nope, it's yours!" "*smack* Right back at'cha!"...
Haha, yeah, that would be me probably. Actually, I wouldn't even line up.... LOL
(09-19-2018, 03:12 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ](Pretty cool about getting "comped lodging" during the pirate fest! So where can we see your tourism article? Is it an article about the pirate festival, or the area in general?)
It's an annual regional tourism magazine called Coastal Adventures -- Acadia Downeast Maine; the first issue was published this summer. The second will be out in April. Surely I can get my articles done by the end of year deadline?? They're about craftspeople in the area -- painters, fibre artist, glass studio, & maker of giant concrete pots, which I think was my favourite interview, for thoroughness & a lovely zen-like forest setting smile

Whew, just made it in time, this week. It hasn't been a particularly good week, between chasing an idiot lawyer who didn't finish the job he was paid to do, and an electrical fault &/or bad circuit breaker which left me without lights in the basement. Much time wasted... although I now know how to change a circuit breaker, I still had to get an electrician to find the rest of the problem. Blaaah slash Dolly therapy was needed this week.
The J-Dolls haven't had much camera time this year. So here's Natalie and a new friend from Maine.

[Image: 44080976065_bebec634cb_b.jpg]
(09-30-2018, 04:58 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]... although I now know how to change a circuit breaker.

Without getting yourself electrocuted, even! LOL

Natalie is a cute girl, and her new friend looks to be quite the charming fellow.
I hope next week will be better! Although this one led to some very fine photos wink
She looks adorable!
Thanks, all.
I was going to shoot some more photos of the J's because they've been left out so far this year... but, there goes another week, and I'm trying to kick some sort of 'bug', so, snapshot time. I thought Tuesday looked cute sitting on my book.

[Image: 30187053157_f8c57a2a86_z.jpg]
"Read me a story?"
T'would'a been a fine photo for Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Haha, I can almost hear her begging for a story!
The j-doll is very pretty, and I like her friend.

And Tuesday looks like she begging for the story to be read to her.
Tuesday looks very cute!
Thanks, everyone. She's a great Tuesday Morning souvenir smile

This week's pic of the week is a little set, because why not. Dawn is celebrating finding a stock outfit. Some may recall she arrived here as a head... her body was donated... and now after an on-again-off-again search, she has an original outfit.
It's funny though... after a couple of years of seeing her in everything but her stock outfit, and finding out what her personality is, this doesn't quite seem like "her". LOL
But, it's nice to have completed the outfit all the same.

[Image: 44326622885_77ca17e3ae_o.jpg]
"It's for me??"

[Image: 44326623415_80edb6e8f3_o.jpg]
"Wow!"

[Image: 45187187202_4826cffa0f_o.jpg]

[Image: 31363222778_05e3a40036_o.jpg]
Why does Groove insist on making shoes that don't work!? LOL

[Image: 45187186662_33528b8662_o.jpg]
"Ta da!"
Ta da! Congratulations on finally completing a stock outfit!
I see what you mean, though. She kinda looks more natural in the pretty floral skirt outfit she's wearing when she opens the parcels.
But maybe she can have an alter-ego! Y'know, like Clark Kent / Superman. Put on or take off the eyeglasses and nobody will recognize her!
Awww, a happy ending!
I think that the pirate outfit you sew for her suits her the best, but I also love Black Butler characters, so I'm glad she finally has her Grell outfit.
She looks lovely in the skirt, adn I know what you mean about the stock outfit not fitting her character / personality now. Some of mine just look wrong if I put them back into their stock, becuase they aren't that character any more
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19