Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lavender Order of Chosen Ones... or LOCO!   Tongue
Looks like she's summoning something...
(Perhaps a jar of peach-lavender jam wink )
Your little guy of a couple of days ago is so emo I love it!
(09-29-2019, 03:18 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a fun idea for a cult... or whatever synonym for "fun" applies to cults. The photos are certainly nice; it appears to be a very photogenic cult.

Are migraines a requisite factor in the initiation?

(09-29-2019, 11:12 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Lavender Order of Chosen Ones... or LOCO!   Tongue

Ah, no, migraines aren't necessary, just looking dark an sinister and loving everything lavender.

The cult could use The Fool (El Loco) Tarot card as an important symbol or something...

(09-29-2019, 03:24 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Dark Children of Lavender Order of Chosen Ones... This needs to be a force that Her Insane Majesty uses somehow.

Also a very pretty photo ^^

Don't worry, Her Insane Majesty never fails to find a use for anything she sets her eyes on LOL
Thank you!

(09-29-2019, 11:47 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like she's summoning something... 
(Perhaps a jar of peach-lavender jam wink )

Peach-lavender jam is our cult's kool-aid! It's so addictive, no additional drugs are needed!

(09-29-2019, 03:46 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Your little guy of a couple of days ago is so emo I love it!

Thank you!!!

Day 27ouch

More mig pics. The light was so nice and warm but also kinda autumny and sad this morning, but I coudn't see what I was doing, so I'm not sure if it's visible in the photos.

[Image: b5765460b663f92db0cfe25a593f766c.jpg]

[Image: ee5ea358f42a580a2e5fe19699ef0f1e.jpg]
Gorgeous ghost girl! Her colors match perfectly with the lavender patch!
This gorgeous ghost girl seems like she's looking for something
What davidd said... Her colours match so nicely.
Thank you!!!

Day 273

So... I did this thing... I got my first resin BJD! She's blank for now, and I'm more intimidated by the idea of doing the face-up than I thought I'd be, plus I keep postponing buying face-up supplies because I still have more dolls I want to buy this year, so she'll probably get face-up some time next year, but yeah... I'm so happy to have her!

She's Withdoll JWD Emma - the Elf Hunter version, which was available for order for a limited time earlier this year (the human version isn't limited). She's MSD - 42cm tall, and this isn't a B&W photo, I got her in gray resin. She's so pleasant to handle, and she poses like dreams. Such a beauty! She actually arrived a while ago, in the beginning of August, but I wanted to show her off once she's complete. That won't be happening for a while, though, so here is a little teaser!

[Image: 820a875c03241d5caa0396db00a7a9f4.jpg]

[Image: 22164772b622e73281e051134db482e5.jpg]
Ooh, congratulations! I cannot wait to see more of your gorgeous resin girl!
42cm... my brain read that as inches at first, and I was thinking she must be enormous!

42cm seems a bit of an in-between size between 1:6 (Pullip) and 1:3 (Smart Doll). Would this be 1:4 scale? Do you have other figures in this size?
Wow! Can't wait to see what you do with her.
(10-01-2019, 12:33 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, congratulations! I cannot wait to see more of your gorgeous resin girl!

Thank you!

(10-01-2019, 04:24 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]42cm... my brain read that as inches at first, and I was thinking she must be enormous!

42cm seems a bit of an in-between size between 1:6 (Pullip) and 1:3 (Smart Doll). Would this be 1:4 scale? Do you have other figures in this size?

Yes, that's 1:4. I have Frightfully Tall Frankie, who's 1cm taller than the Withdoll girl (who has flat feet). And I plan to get more dolls in both 1:4 and 1:3 scales (I seem to be craving big dolls), so she'll get friends! It'll take a lot of time, but I'll definitely add more resin to my collection, I'm hooked!

(10-01-2019, 06:54 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Can't wait to see what you do with her.

Thanks!

Day 274

Mig pic. More chosen children of lavender cult-thingie. It was raining, but sadly it's not visible on the photo. It would have been perfect for today's mood.

[Image: dd97e5bbaca6e3b6b895e47e85b3cf2b.jpg]

[Image: 9ae7cc66bc365f7b72e15242679a5a32.jpg]
Mira looks ... contemplative here. Like she's deciding on something that has a great importance to it. Both shots are beautiful, but that filter adds to the air of uncertainity and something important hanging in the balance...
The Cult of Lavender pictures are all great in different ways. I particularly like Ghostly Twyla & Mira.

I’m looking forward to what you are going to do with the newest member of the family. Does she have elf ears as standard (sorry, not familiar with the line)?
The cult is taking over!