Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love your twisty tree!
Thank you guys!

Day 278

You know how a lot of spooky stories start with protagonist entering a gloomy old mansion with a giant enigmatic-looking portrait above the grand staircase in the main hall, or opening an old journal, and a photo falls out of it, and then the protagonist starts having weird dreams and seeing things out of the corner of their eye? I tried to take a pic that would hang in my gloomy mansion / fall out of my old journal.

[Image: ec715d1f98e16cebabb1e618828ad26f.jpg]

[Image: e2194291296cb4f10e3cbb4f9db528d8.jpg]
Oh! The "antiqued" processed version precisely captures your intent! It looks old, mysterious, spooky bordering on frightening, and definitely captivating! Yes, that's a photo to consume your waking hours and haunt your dreams!
Ooh, davidd is right, you managed to capture the vibe perfectly
Ahhh, spooky-lovely! (Spookly?)
Yep, it certainly looks like it could be found in a dusty old library in a dusty old house smile Good job with the effect.
That’s probably a normal day in Oddwickshire, but it does look like the opening to a very scary story.
Don’t follow the creepy child into the spooky tree!

Gorgeous photo (like usual).
I looks just the type of photo to fall out of an old journal and haunt your dreams.

Well done.
Thank you so much, everyone!

Day 279

Survival spooky shelfie. But I don't have a migraine, it's just normal headache. And low blood pressure. Not posting the original pic, because it's not even a real photo, just a base for filter madness.

[Image: f61bc06c0d148c84368cba413599bc4d.jpg]
Oooh, spooky!
They look like they're striking poses.
Absolutely Striking Poses there.
"Just a base for filter madness." Hee hee! I take a lot of photos like that! Of course, I don't always intend for that to be the case, it just... happens.

Your doll shelf is quite spectacularly spooky! You manage to snap quite a number of eerie images of your shelf arrangement.
Cool. It looks like they're ex-ploring that spooky old house and will soon find that spooky photo!