Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ooh, the shot with the colours so diluted is really nice - I wish there had been a Draculaura release with such a pale pink, it would have been such a different look for her.

The shot is fantastic, I do like how each shows a dramatic side to the character
(I managed to double post and glitch things up! Ah, such a response it was that was lost, with multiple Monty Python references! Such is the twitterpatious effect that the lovely Lala, and this preternaturally pretty portrait of three of her incarnations, has upon me.)
A spectacular triumfeminate of Ulla-Ds!
...sooo, you can never have too much purple, but you can have too much pink...? LOL
(10-16-2019, 02:31 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, the shot with the colours so diluted is really nice - I wish there had been a Draculaura release with such a pale pink, it would have been such a different look for her.

The shot is fantastic, I do like how each shows a dramatic side to the character

Thank you!!!

(10-16-2019, 02:54 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ](I managed to double post and glitch things up! Ah, such a response it was that was lost, with multiple Monty Python references! Such is the twitterpatious effect that the lovely Lala, and this preternaturally pretty portrait of three of her incarnations, has upon me.)

(10-16-2019, 02:55 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]A spectacular triumfeminate of Ulla-Ds!

Don't worry about it, and thank you very much!

(10-16-2019, 10:04 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]...sooo, you can never have too much purple, but you can have too much pink...?  LOL

Yep! There are many colors of which I can't have too much, and there even are some shades of pink I can't have too much of (practically all the pastel ones), but Lala's color scheme has one of those Barbie pinks, and I like those, too, but I can definitely have too much of them.

Day 289

I freakin' love this one. It isn't filtered, I managed to make the light work exactly as I wanted!

[Image: 31cdb7d6eede0648f5ff94206f345b02.jpg]
Ooh now this is spooky
So cool!
Exquisitely ghostly effect. Excellent use once again of the mesh veil. Just the perfect amount of highlighting to add an almost "supernatural glow" effect.
Cool shot -- nice backlighting.
Thank you, guys!

Day 290

I put a new set of batteries into my Halloween lantern today. I want to get a new one, this one has crappy little LED in it, with next to none luminosity (I had to edit the photo a lot).

[Image: da38a59715736f2c748bb17c00fcdde9.jpg]

[Image: 6cae4db9e0ea4d932d4b174cc23ac1e5.jpg]
You made the most of what little light you had to work with! Appropriately seasonal and spooky!
Such little light, but it adds a very seasonal level of spooky to the picture!
Looks good; it's a cool effect! You can just do a longer ex'posure for the lower light...?
That’s some good creeping around going on there.
(10-18-2019, 05:46 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]You made the most of what little light you had to work with! Appropriately seasonal and spooky!

Thank you!!!

(10-18-2019, 06:07 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Such little light, but it adds a very seasonal level of spooky to the picture!

Thank you very much!

(10-18-2019, 11:19 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good; it's a cool effect!  You can just do a longer ex'posure for the lower light...?

Thank you! I could go for a longer ex²posure... with a proper camera and a tripod. This is the longest ex³posure my phone is capable of, and I had to hold my breath to keep the lantern as not blurry as possible LOL

(10-18-2019, 04:28 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]That’s some good creeping around going on there.

Thanks! Creeping around is our thing!

Day 291

Ravi was looking at all Will's spooky pics, and wanted one of her own, so I did my best, but she's just too cute, in a non-creepy way. Still, a cute girl looking out of place in a ghostly cemetery can be spooky in its own way.

[Image: 7024e6f503b1cad9dca89295ab3493dd.jpg]

[Image: 9c2848e6717d83db9232f15fb8af25c9.jpg]

And the original:

[Image: 1c5973046ed3e060de2a4dabeaff0186.jpg]