Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That is such an adorable pile of cuteness. I can see why it always makes you smile. I hope your cold goes away soon
That is an impressive Pile o' Cuteness!

I am impressed that you can work through both a cold and a moody spell with doll therapy. When I have even a minor cold I can't bring myself to do anything other than sulk. When I am in a bad mood I find myself tempted to chuck all the dolls in a box and list the lot on eBay... or haul them to the dump.

Your approach seems much more positive and productive.
The MH boxes had some of the best artwork, so it’s not surprising you’ve kept some as backgrounds. This one is a very good tomb/ catacomb.
A fabulous pile of cuteness. I hope assembling it cheered you up slightly.

Floriana looks in her element there, surrounded by the flowers.
Thank you very much, everyone!!!

Day 318

A kitty I grew up with died today (not my silver beauty, she's healthy and happy, this one lived with my parents), and it wasn't really a surprise, as he was nearly 20, and he was very weak for the past year or so. He was still super friendly, but he was steadily losing weight and we knew he won't last long. It went well, he went very peacefully and on his own, and he refused to eat and drink for the last few days, so it was clear he was getting ready for the next part of his journey, but eventhough we ex²pected it and eventhough he didn't feel any pain, I'm still sad. He was with me since I was 10. I'm glad he didn't suffer, though. So yeah, today's photo is kinda tired.

[Image: d5e2366f68572ca01843de0a8a1bf801.jpg]

Original:

[Image: 5fb3eefad7c39b097b6493137e8d71a6.jpg]
I'm so sorry about your cat, but it sounds like he lived a long, happy life. <3

Today's photo is beautiful. <3
I'm so sorry for the loss of your cat, but it sounds like you gave him a wonderful life.

And your photo today is a very beautiful shot.
It’s a beautiful shot, the filtered one is very melancholy.

Even if something like this was ex.pected, it still hurts when it happens. Very sorry to hear about your cat .
Twenty years is an impressive span for a kitty, but that much time makes the parting all the more difficult. Sad day, indeed.

Beautifully processed photo.
I'm sorry about the kitty Cry It's so hard to lose them.
It’s hard to lose a loved pet. Lovely version of Raven. The cat would be proud.
Thank you so much for your kind words, everyone! I'm still sad, but I'm also grateful that he died peacefully at home, and that we didn't have to put him to sleep.

Day 319

Mig pic.

[Image: 556bd82ad16db440e986031179fe715e.jpg]
Ooh, Frankie looks stunning
(11-16-2019, 10:18 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, Frankie looks stunning

Thank you!

Day 320

[Image: 4761c9b56f84c53ed4d41cd7917b8b1c.jpg]
I love the little worrisome ex.pression on this one, it's just so lovely