Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both are great shots - I like the filtered one the best for once. It’s suitably spooky.
Thank you very much, everyone!

Day 323

Happy International Men's Day to all our lads!

[Image: 8b50f290029d2b48728302a7741d777c.jpg]

And a vintagified one:

[Image: 565647d5b25b0eae2b5141c2d59527a1.jpg]

By the way, Will has a new name now. I don't mind 'Will', but I wanted him to have name of his own, not just a company one. He's Montague now, Monty for short, after my favorite ghost stories author (and one of my favorite authors in general) Motague Rhodes James. Ravi's new name is Liselotte.
Such handsome blokes
nicely processed "tinplate" pic of your retro-futuristic gents!
Lovely shot of your handsome men.

Will’s new name is good - a longer formal version, and a short one for everyday use. And is suits him very well.
I like Will’s new name. It fits in much better with the rest of the gang.
Thanks everyone!

Day 324

This ghoul! Heart

[Image: 4a210777700a22f8ad58f101ac6fc4a4.jpg]

Her glasses look somewhat fogged from this angle, so I took a bonus pic without them.

[Image: cb036990bebaca00727dbb23d7897065.jpg]

And of course I absolutely had to smack filter on her!

[Image: 39de160a51514a923c944b8ca3b3a7e6.jpg]
Ghoulia is the coolest ghoul, and she just looks so... I don't wanna say model perfect here except yeah I do?
I love your vintage-y filter smile It always adds an interesting perspective to the picture.
The vintage filter gives it a very steampunky feel.
I like the one without the glasses; she has pretty eyes.
Nice portrait of your boys.
Probably my favourite version of Ghoulia. And she just looks fabulous in the filtered shot, it’s really works with her look there.
(11-21-2019, 12:33 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Ghoulia is the coolest ghoul, and she just looks so... I don't wanna say model perfect here except yeah I do?

Haha, I get you! I like to imagine that she really is a model material, and she's just hiding her gorgeousness behind nerdy-clumsy-zombie facade, so that people notice her smarts rather than her looks.

(11-21-2019, 09:51 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I love your vintage-y filter smile It always adds an interesting perspective to the picture.

I love my vintage-y filter, too! At this point, I'm having a hard time trying to resist using it on every single photo LOL

(11-21-2019, 02:37 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]The vintage filter gives it a very steampunky feel.

Steampunk is always good.

(11-21-2019, 02:44 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]I like the one without the glasses; she has pretty eyes.
Nice portrait of your boys.

She does, doesn't she?
Thank you!!!

(11-21-2019, 03:38 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably my favourite version of Ghoulia.  And she just looks fabulous in the filtered shot, it’s really works with her look there.

Mine too! Yes, her Origins outfit is, despite its zany color scheme, perfect for vintage-y steampunk-y filters.

Day 325

...flew by so fast, I hardly managed to catch a glimpse of it. No way in hell did this little stinker have full 24 hours... So, here's a tired shelfie made up of 80% filter, 18% weird focus mode I tried for the first time, and 2% random chance.

[Image: 24a34a05f62a6b608718a88789d65bc8.jpg]

The original is crap and not worth showing.
There's a real sense of mystery to all of this. The picture I mean
Interesting and mysterious mood there, slowly emerging from the gloom