Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m very impressed for a first go at sewing the outfit.
And I thought the white line (I’m assuming this is the lining you’re talking about) was a feature - like you see piping on the edges of people belts.

Requiem Arts patterns are very good - especially as you can mix-and-match from different ones to get the exact outfit you want.

Her sneakers are so cute! And proper shoelaces make it easier to tie. We have a pair of high-top sneakers for the pullips that are tied with ribbon and they are forever coming undone.
You make an excellent dolly seamstress! She looks awesome.
Many thanks, everyone! I'm glad you like it. I seem to like sewing, so I'm definitely going to make her more outfits.

Day 312

Having a heavy migraine. Trying to cure it with my anime dolls.

[Image: bc9c66b765827482d01b38b425cedd00.jpg]
Okay that is ADORABLE. The Azones seem like BJDs for Remei herself, and Will and Ravi seem so interested in this big girl.
Remei is already assembling quite a collection!

You know you're in to this hobby pretty deep when your dolls start collecting dolls.
So cute, they all seem very interested in each other.
I’m so glad Remi has clothes and they are very well made ones.
Thanks for the history lesson smile Like Lejays, I like hearing about places from people who live there, with the "smaller" histories rather than stuff you can just google or find in an encyclopedia (yes, I still have one).
Your redhead group is lovely!
And yay for a first effort sewing, especially with such difficult fabric. If you hadn't said anything, I'd have assumed the belt "lining" was supposed to be there as trim. It looks fine as such. Looking forward to seeing what else you make!
And the photo of Remei with her little friends is adorable smile
(11-09-2019, 12:36 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay that is ADORABLE. The Azones seem like BJDs for Remei herself, and Will and Ravi seem so interested in this big girl.

Thank you! They became friends right out of the box, Azones were glad they have a big senpai here (Remei arrived in late march and Azones in early august).

(11-09-2019, 02:33 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Remei is already assembling quite a collection!

You know you're in to this hobby pretty deep when your dolls start collecting dolls.

They're friends rather than collection, but the idea of dolls for my dolls has been haunting me for quite a while now LOL

(11-09-2019, 08:10 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]So cute, they all seem very interested in each other.

They get along great!

(11-09-2019, 11:10 AM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]I’m so glad Remi has clothes and they are very well made ones.

So am I! And thank you very much!

(11-09-2019, 03:10 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the history lesson smile  Like Lejays, I like hearing about places from people who live there, with the "smaller" histories rather than stuff you can just google or find in an encyclopedia (yes, I still have one).
Your redhead group is lovely!
And yay for a first effort sewing, especially with such difficult fabric.  If you hadn't said anything, I'd have assumed the belt "lining" was supposed to be there as trim.  It looks fine as such.  Looking forward to seeing what else you make!
And the photo of Remei with her little friends is adorable smile

Thank you!!!

I definitely want to do more local history stuff. Migraines have been getting in way, and we're going to have proper late autumn weather for foreseeable future, but I hope to do one more thing this year.

Day 313

As far as I know, there's no Love Your Grey/White Hair Day. But I'm gonna celebrate it anyways!

[Image: 45f7078a3627f98a6fa4211930c041d4.jpg]

Filter Your Grey/White Hair!

[Image: 8f734f8784835876edfdbc10478af54f.jpg]
The filtered version makes it look as though their hair is shining. Which, y'know, cool.
This trio of beauties turns silver in to absolute gold!
A lovely trio!
That's a crew ready for adventure.
They are lovely group - so much hair between them!
Thank you, guys!

Day 314

I'm a total deboxer, but I do keep some boxes after I take the dolls out. Like the Origins 2pack box.

[Image: 0ee36ffd943823d2ef7310dd8b2b81e2.jpg]

[Image: 1caa479ecbbdd6f69572095478230fb4.jpg]