Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So gloriously wistful!
Pretty. I like the blue-&-brown colour scheme, and her eyes matching her dress.
Hmm, I thought it must be at least a little warmer there for your strawberries to be blooming, but nope, it's fairly close to what our temperatures have been.

(12-06-2019, 01:21 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]We need tiny tinfoil caps for our plants!
LOL
Someone needs to do a photo of this... xp
Many thanks, evryone!

Day 340

I have extremely low blood pressure today, and I feel like I'm just about to topple the whole day. Here's a comedic reenactment by Punzie.

[Image: 15c4d93654e67078dcd15100b07ba42e.jpg]
Punzie looks like she;s in the middle of some over the top dramatic monlogue
Such a theatrical swoon!
Very dramatic.
She is both glorious and wistful in this shot - perhaps dreaming of future adventures.
Thanks everyone! She's in the middle of toppling because of low blood pressure.

Day 341

[Image: a5fd03060580f1c0d612f5c721dc23fd.jpg]

"This is fun, but I don't see how it could help anyone fall asleep."
"No, Maddie, that's counting sheep, not riding them. And where did you even find such a big- nevermind, I don't want to know..."
"Hm? I just gave her a sip from the bottle."
"What bottle?"
"Y'know, the one that doesn't have the 'DRINK ME' label."
"...Nevermind, I don't want to know..."
Riding a sheep... off to Slumberland? I guess that could make sense, sort of, maybe.

Or not.
I can see Maddie's logic here.
I can see the logic as well, but I agree with Raven about not really wanting lot know.

Maddies thoughts don’t make a lot of sense to a non-Wonderlandian.
Thanks everyone!

Day 342

Migraine pic.

[Image: 6f3be3757de8788ee134047ee8222bb1.jpg]
Ooh spoky girls haunting the halls
Quite a ghostly, nebulous, not-feeling-real image. I imagine this separated-from-reality sensation is part of having a serious migraine, where everything is viewed through a veil.

Beautiful image.
Nice spooky vibe. And Punzie's illustrating the swoon perfectly.
Cute photo with the sheep! I love her pose; she looks quite comfortable and natural, and it's a perfect size for her to ride.