Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ha!
I actually like the lighting. The little touches of pastel colour in their hair and clothes against the dark background looks great. Congrats on reaching 300 days. smile
oooh that is all brilliant though! Poor Gravedigress, she's so tired. Only 65 more days to go!
Drowning in shadow works for this amusing sequence.

Your artwork is beautiful. I love the bat; it is reminiscent of early 1900s illustrations.

That is the shovel your father made, yes? Let him know once more that we are very impressed with his craftsmanship.
It’s still a great set of shots, and the darkness does work for the theme as well.

Poor Gravedriggger, it doesn’t matter how deep you do dig, the ghosts will rise thru the covering.

Hurrah for getting to 300 again!
300 days 2 years in a row, that is super impressive!
Thanks guys!

The dark atmosphere is what I intended for the graveyard, but poor Zomby Gaga is almost invisible... I seem to have a thing for photographing dolls in black clothes on black background...

Day 301

Tired filtered shelfie. Not posting original, because it's trash.

[Image: cf68d163a0d4d0b6aea6ec4dbe179eba.jpg]

I kinda like it. It gives off film noir vibes mixed with a bit of supernatural mystery. The town with perpetually stormy weather is beset by gruesome night murders with inex³plicable modus operandi, the police is either clueless or suspiciously unconcerned, and rumors about supernatural danger lurking in dark alleys spread like a wildfire. Luckilly, a duo of mysterious strangers arrives to town, and while they seem to be hiding something, it soon becomes clear that they're the only ones who can put an end to the horrors that let no one sleep in peace...
In other words, you've found a copy of the long-lost silent film, London After Midnight!

This pic is too cool for ghoul school!
Ooh, I would love to see the film that goes with this pic. It would be amazing. As is the pic, btw.
Day 302

I'm tired, but I have a new candleholder!

[Image: 4bd1ab68d01c651f9d461714b98502ce.jpg]

Prettyfiltered version:

[Image: 89a14cca73f05f86a6af522712dc0805.jpg]
Oooh, such a lovely candleholder. I can see that making for a lot of interesting photos!
This will make an excellent photo prop - it’s so pretty with the petal/leaves design.

And Raven looks suitably mysterious with it too.
The glass candle holder makes a mysterious and more that a little eerie altar! Serious spell-casting is afoot!
Oooo, very pretty. I like the nice rich colours in the unfiltered one.
It goes so well with Raven, too.
Many thanks, everyone!

Day 303

[Image: 5956cb2200613fa75e2c5524b2b253c1.jpg]

"Hey Frankie, I found your hand!"

[Image: 0bf953900de7d8b00b1d4c6e57c0898e.jpg]

"Awesome! Which one?"