Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a sweet thing for your grandmother to do, and a lovely keepsake from her (even with her "wonky face") smile
An elegant looking lady with a story behind her.
Thank you very much, guys!

Day 65

Nefera felt left behind because her little sis wass getting so many photos...

[Image: d717f7a5f08dee6f4d0598354c45b519.jpg]
Oh, wow, Nefera looks so gorgeous there. That's the first release of her, right? Not the Boo York one? Her colouring is brilliant.
(03-07-2019, 01:34 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, wow, Nefera looks so gorgeous there. That's the first release of her, right? Not the Boo York one? Her colouring is brilliant.

Yes, that's signature Nefera (I think the official name of the line was Campus Stroll). I have BYBY Nefera, too. There is also the Scream and Sugar 2pack Nefera, but I don't have that one.
Wow, Nefera is striking!
What a stunning MH release!
The vertical format of your photo emphasizes her extra height!
Love the little bisque girl - I prefer Briar Rose to Sleeping Beauty as a name for the girl in the story, much more descriptive.

And Nefera is very striking, more so that Cleo i think. (I prefer her colour scheme if the teal and green to Cleo’s gold)
Despite being the older sister, I always felt that Nefertiti’s played 2nd fiddle to Cleo.
Thank you for your nice comments, everyone!

Day 66

[Image: 379d11d9d0a754c6b9def0102997e1cc.jpg]

Ghouls Rule Frankie rocks one of my favorite MH outfits!
Ghouls Rule Frankie is electrifying in this more formal look!
Frankie looks stunning here, very much a red carpet style look.
Nefera looks quite chic. Does Frankie glow in the dark, or is that just your lighting... She looks like she might.
I can see why it’s one of your favourites. Gothic elegance at its best.
Thank you very much, everyone!

Day 67

Happy International Women's Day! Have some flowers.

[Image: 30c97d39aa32486ee856a9264c47595b.jpg]

Honestly, I didn't know what to do for this day, but since I did Int. Men's Day last year, it felt sort of stupid to skip the women's one. And Iselle is so pretty with the roses...