Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Venus looks so relaxed, surrounded by plant life just as she ought to be. Fully approve of this wonderful shot
I'm sorry you're not feeling well and you're getting discouraged with the doll hobby! I go through falling outside sometimes too, but always end up coming back one way or another.
My boyfriend gets migraines a lot and usually it's fixed with caffeine, a nap, or medication. Also maybe try ice on your head in the dark. Hopefully one of these would help!
Your dolls are gorgeous per usual. You're a pro at this! <3
Beautiful rich greens in this photo!
Wow! How wonderful to have such an ex!plosion of green overnight, and especially on Earth Day. And you chose a doll to match the colours.
How fascinating that the lichen grows leave/twigs/whatever overnight. Venus is an excellent model to show it off though
Thanks everyone!

Day 113

Happy World Book Day! As in world World Book Day, not the UK/IRL one that also has the word 'World' in it...

[Image: 4ea891b56fb413cad3aaf8e80dde3594.jpg]

And filter, of course.

[Image: 69493abe49062b75958b563da580ceba.jpg]
Ooh, what a perfectly atmospheric picture!
Oh, agreed, perfectly atmospheric just... gives the right kind of chills to look at.
(04-24-2019, 05:53 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, agreed, perfectly atmospheric just... gives the right kind of chills to look at.

Exactly! And in all seriousness, I felt a physical chill, a palpable thrill (as when the silken, sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain thrilled me, filled me with fantastic terrors) when my eyes fell upon this absolutely stunning photo... which is now a serious contender for my favorite Pullip photo of all time!
Rather gothic and aptly reading Poe.
Gives me slight Crimson Peak vibes. I love it!
Thank you very much, everyone!

Day 114

This is one of those 'oh my gosh, it's 11pm already?!' shots... And I couldn't wipe off the dust on her hat, it's as if it was glued in there... I need to do a big shelf cleaning soon!

[Image: 65f64929ab810de4220bd25b6bf1d8b1.jpg]
Frankie looks stunning there
So beautiful! And I love her hair! It's in such great condition <3
Your Freak du Chic photos are always visually striking!