Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great photo! smile
Fun pic. As usual, I like the unfiltered one...
Great photo - of course Kitty is hanging upside down, it seems to be natural state of being.
Oh, I didn't know there was an actual Alice in Wonderland day!

Love how Kitty is posed, she looks to be having such fun
Thank you guys!!!

Day 186

I'm sick (again!!!) and it really pisses me off, so I needed something to cheer myself up. I found that pink twintails are particularly effective! She's such a cutie.

[Image: 281a0658544eb2e8ed7da32c82973e17.jpg]
Oooh, such a cutie. I never did see her on any shelves here.
Ginger was one of Lejays favourite EHA’s.
Pink twintails... and ginormous round eyeglasses! Cuuuuteness!

I hope you feel better soon! You gotta work on strengthening your constitution: calisthenics, eat more fruits and vegetables, take vitamins or something.
(07-06-2019, 06:34 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh, such a cutie. I never did see her on any shelves here.

She appeared here for a split second. I only saw her once in a store, and had to get mine online.

(07-06-2019, 11:07 AM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Ginger was one of Lejays favourite EHA’s.

She's cute doll and character, what's not to love?

(07-06-2019, 12:11 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Pink twintails... and ginormous round eyeglasses! Cuuuuteness!

I hope you feel better soon! You gotta work on strengthening your constitution: calisthenics, eat more fruits and vegetables, take vitamins or something.

Yup, the twintails+glasses+pink combo makes her irresistible. Plus, she's really adorable as a character.

Thank you for being concerned about my health, trust me, I'm doing my best (I get a lot of this kind of advice. Sometimes it makes me think I must come across as a complete idiot, unable to figure out that things like excercise and diet could help... Or taking pills for migraine/insomnia...). Thanks though! smile

Day 187

It's been a while since I posted a Novi. Here, have some Una.

[Image: 29c22f247e59434e0580c409fa368742.jpg]
Sooo much pink! She does look cheery. Una is cute too.
I'm sorry you are sick again sad Sucks in the summer when you want to be outside... I hope you feel better soon.
(07-06-2019, 11:48 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]... Ttrust me, I'm doing my best (I get a lot of this kind of advice. Sometimes it makes me think I must come across as a complete idiot, unable to figure out that things like excercise and diet could help... Or taking pills for migraine/insomnia...). Thanks though! smile

An out of this world photo of Novi Stars Una Verse! Novis are so photogenic! They're not much good for anything else, lacking articulation, being a different scale than most other dolls, and being rather fragile, but they look cool enough to make up for most of their shortcomings!

And...  LOL ... the lame "health advice" was aimed at myself as a reminder as much or more than it was intended for you! I've been hobbling around like I'm a hundred years old since I started on this home repair project. All the unaccustomed movement has shown me how out of shape I have allowed myself to become.
Una's colours look amazing - you always do so well in bringing the best out
Like Elfy said, Ginger is one of my favourites, I have 2 of her. One is her Sig version, that wears a custom dress, and the other is from the Playset.

She’s so cute!

And a lovely pic of the Novi Star too.
Those eyelashes! They could be registered as a deadly weapon.
Thank you, everyone!

Day 188

Just a quick one today.

[Image: 9e1a88d212026da7a20d480ba6ab0543.jpg]