Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The filter over this one makes her like a PopArt poster
Oh, that's very Pop Art. It works well for Venus!
Venus is such photogenic doll!
Aaaah, after all that snow, even you have daffodils before we do! Cry
Interesting effect.
Happy first day of summer! (I wish)
(05-06-2019, 04:15 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]That’s rather psychedelic. You used a filter, right?

Yes, I used an iPad app called Etchings.

(05-06-2019, 05:41 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]The filter over this one makes her like a PopArt poster

(05-06-2019, 08:48 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, that's very Pop Art. It works well for Venus!

When a photo has serious flaws I don't notice until later, I cover 'em up with an excessive application of cheesy filters!
So that pretty much tips my hand: whenever I post a photos with "effects," or in black & white, it usually means I wasn't paying attention when I set up the pic and it ended up having issues.

(05-07-2019, 06:49 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Venus is such photogenic doll!

Yes, she is. I purchased this particular Venus specifically because I thought she would be photogenic.

(05-07-2019, 07:59 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Aaaah, after all that snow, even you have daffodils before we do! 

This one... one... just appeared a day or two ago.

[Image: may6.jpg]
6 May – Monster High Clawdia Wolf
That is one bright smile. She should have a contract with a toothpaste manufacturer.
She looks very pleased with the painting she's showing off.
I love that picture!
[Image: may7a.jpg]
7 May – Monster High Isi and Jinafire
The Dungeon got rather lively after renovation! Beautiful colors.
The colours in this shot are wonderful. I wonder what the two are chattering about?
(05-08-2019, 05:21 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful colors.

(05-08-2019, 07:12 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]The colours in this shot are wonderful.

Most of the light is coming from the open flame visible on the right. Yes, that's real fire.

I know... open flame in a cardboard room box is prolly not the best idea.

Sweatdrop
Clawdia's quite the ray of sunshine. Now that's what I'd call a meat-eating grin LOL The other two look like they're working out some details on a backstage set.
I think they’re talking about the renovation.
[Image: may8.jpg]
8 May – Delivery Box from PullipStyle

It's a picture of a box. A highly filtered picture of a box.
But it's a box from PullipStyle.
Chances are it contains a Pullip doll.
So it counts for A Doll A Day, right?

Yeah, sure, whatever.