Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent posing and lighting, especially in such a non-photo-friendly place!
Oh, wow, that's an amazing photo considering the location.
[Image: july7.jpg]
7 July – "No Leaks! Nice Work, Oh Princess of PEX Plumbing Prowess!"
Even under the house at night, you manage to get a great photo, naturally posed, with terrific lighting!
Your PEX Princesses rock! LOL

(07-07-2019, 04:50 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]You should fix the pipe seal yourself. Well, yourself along with your dollies. I'm sure, after watching a few YouTube videos and reading a couple of circular discussions on DIY help forums, you could screw it up just as badly as a professional. ...
Triv and I are ready to move in to a REAL house at this point, a NEW house, where everything isn't falling apart.
*sigh* THIS... slash
I preferred to have Handyman Guy on, er, hand, in case when the packing/sealant came off the hole, there was a flood.
There was not... so far so good... let it dry & put some more on this week.
They still look so fabulous even after days of hard work!
I don't know why, but your last few repair pictures have a very sci-fi vibe to me, like they're working on a spaceship or something. smile
Ah, the girls look awesome at what they do
(07-09-2019, 04:32 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why, but your last few repair pictures have a very sci-fi vibe to me, like they're working on a spaceship or something. smile

Who knew that the back side of a shower enclosure looked like the interior of the Death Star!

(Maybe now we know how George Lucas built the sets for the Star Wars movies!  yay )

[Image: july8.jpg]
8 July – Mattel Wild Hearts Crew Dolls at Walmart

Not the most impressive or auspicious roll-out for a new product line: twelve duplicate "Jacy" dolls represent the entire stock of the new Mattel Wild Hearts Crew dolls on the shelf at Walmart today.
She's adorable! But yeah... This makes her look like a shelf sitter, having the whole crew or at least three of them would be much better.
She does look impressive in comparison to other offerings that have been on the shelf lately, but yeah... 12 of the one doll on the shelf does scream shelf-sitter.
(07-09-2019, 04:31 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]She's adorable! But yeah... This makes her look like a shelf sitter, having the whole crew or at least three of them would be much better.

The store clerk said they did not yet have a dedicated shelf location for the Wild Hearts Crew because... and then he mumbled something that sounded like either they hadn't all come in yet or they had not yet been officially released.

(07-10-2019, 12:01 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]She does look impressive in comparison to other offerings that have been on the shelf lately, but yeah... 12 of the one doll on the shelf does scream shelf-sitter.

I'll be interested to see if the other figures show up... before the line is discontinued.

[Image: july9.jpg]
9 July – "Nope! Not a chance! Never, ever again! Here, you're gonna need a flashlight."
At least one of the girls has learned her lesson.
Another exciting chapter of Twenty Thousand Leagues (leaks?) Under the House!
The wild hearts dolls look interesting, but seeing all the same one is a bit disheartening.

Under the house! Not a fun job, but some e has to get suckered into it.
Hah! Sorry, I genuinely laughed out loud at that.