Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-10-2019, 04:19 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]At least one of the girls has learned her lesson.

And now the other one is about to!

(07-10-2019, 05:30 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Another exciting chapter of Twenty Thousand Leagues (leaks?) Under the House!

Ha! That would have been a perfect title for this entire project!

(07-10-2019, 06:03 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]The wild hearts dolls look interesting, but seeing all the same one is a bit disheartening.

Under the house!  Not a fun job, but someone has to get suckered into it.

Not an impressive roll-out for the Wild Hearts Crew.

At least we have fewer venomous snakes and spiders here than you have where you live. I don't think the girls would venture underneath your house for any reason!

(07-11-2019, 01:09 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Hah! Sorry, I genuinely laughed out loud at that.

Laughter (and doll photo fun) has been the only way to get through this project!

[Image: july10.jpg]
Gooba gabba! Gooba gabba!
Another one of us! Another one of us!"

A new recruit to the Pullip Amelia Flying Squadron arrives at the Dollie Dungeon aerodrome.
Yaaay! Welcome! This must be the world's largest Amelia collection!
Yippee! The Amelia Air Force grows!
They need their own adventure blog too.
The girls under the house is another super photo where they look like they're about to spring into action.

(07-10-2019, 05:30 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Another exciting chapter of Twenty Thousand Leagues (leaks?) Under the House!
I LOL'd LOL
Ooh, you have your own air force. That's brilliant!
So many Amelia’s. You must have the biggest collection of her out there.
What do they do if they receive mail addressed to Amelia?
(07-11-2019, 03:14 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Yaaay! Welcome! This must be the world's largest Amelia collection!

slash  I dunno... we may still need a couple more, just to be on the safe side.

(07-11-2019, 03:59 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Yippee!  The Amelia Air Force grows!  
They need their own adventure blog too.
The girls under the house is another super photo where they look like they're about to spring into action.

I LOL'd LOL

IKR? That "Twenty Thousand Leaks" comment kept me chuckling all day!

(07-11-2019, 07:07 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, you have your own air force. That's brilliant!

Well, an air force crew, at any rate.

(07-11-2019, 07:12 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]So many Amelia’s.  You must have the biggest collection of her out there.

I don't know if anyone else is similarly obsessed; or if anyone else is hoarding a stash of them in the hope that they will appreciate in value.

(07-11-2019, 05:07 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]What do they do if they receive mail addressed to Amelia?

If it's a love letter, they squabble over who gets it. If it's a bill, they squabble over who has to take it.

[Image: july11.jpg]
11 July – Strange, Stranger, and even Stranger still!

Ashton Drake Emily the Strange(s)
Is this what the Smart Dolls found under the house????

(07-12-2019, 12:10 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]If it's a love letter, they squabble over who gets it. If it's a bill, they squabble over who has to take it.
xp LOL
Yet another amazing army is forming! Will you add more or will they be cute spooky triplets?
Oh, wow! I would have loved to find one of those Emily dolls. She's so cute.
They look like they're asking you why you have more Amelias than you do of them.
(07-12-2019, 12:20 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Is this what the Smart Dolls found under the house????

Or is this what found the Smart Dolls under the house? Oh My  And is this why Triv refused to go under there again?

(07-12-2019, 04:06 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Yet another amazing army is forming! Will you add more or will they be cute spooky triplets?

If the price is right, I suppose the Emilys could adopt another sister. There are currently two more listed on eBay, but the prices are higher than I am comfortable paying.
Also, more by luck than anything else, my standards are now fairly high. Two of the three included Emily's plush kitty, Mystery, who was a mail-in item. Most Emily dolls listed
for sale do not include the plush kitty.

(07-13-2019, 04:39 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, wow! I would have loved to find one of those Emily dolls. She's so cute.

There are currently two of them listed for sale on American eBay, but the prices are high and they do not include her plush black cat.

(07-13-2019, 05:50 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]They look like they're asking you why you have more Amelias than you do of them.

It is beginning to look like a competition, isn't it?   slash

[Image: july12.jpg]

12 July – Pinky:st Greatest Tag Boxxx Round .03 Isuzu Emi from Tenjho Tenge
makes another appearance in A Doll A Day
I love her! For fairly obvious reasons LOL

The lighting is pure perfection and yay for another appearance of the spiral staircase!!!
The 3 Emilys look partiularly spooky - no wonder the Smart Dolls don't want to go back under the house!

And nice shot with the spiral staircase, she's looking very imposing there.
Now, she looks like she's about to make some grand announcement that people may not like but, oh, she's going to love it.