Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They have this well in hand.
Catching up on your photos, and I LOVE this doll renovation work. xD Some very fun photos are coming out of it! And I love their jumpsuits. Gives me some fun ideas for when I need to remodel the house I'm going to move into eventually.
Okay I'd love to know how you got that all balanced, because it looks awesome
This is like A-Team montage! I can practically hear the theme song!
(06-28-2019, 02:31 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Between the clutter and the maintenance issues in this house, I'm beginning to think about dynamiting the whole mess myself.

I, too, have reached that point.

(06-28-2019, 04:59 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]They have this well in hand.

Whew! That's a relief to know that at least somebody knows what's going on!

(06-28-2019, 07:28 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]And I love their jumpsuits. Gives me some fun ideas for when I need to remodel the house I'm going to move into eventually.

Step One in any renovation project: stylish work-wear!

(06-28-2019, 11:26 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I'd love to know how you got that all balanced, because it looks awesome

The Smart Dolls are impressively stable. "You stand here, and you stand there, now hold this..." and it worked!

(06-29-2019, 02:44 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]This is like A-Team montage! I can practically hear the theme song!

Next they're gonna want cigars and a cool van!

[Image: june28.jpg]
28 June – It's Tool Time! More Power!

"Watch yer toe, there, Triv!"
Luckily, amputated Smart Doll toes are easier to fix than human ones... But still, watch yer toe, there, Triv!
They need steel toecaps in those boots of theirs!
More power tools! Love those orange jumpsuits, too.
You should deal something down there for the next owner,  Davidd.  Like a replica human skull or bloody giant werewolf clawmarks or something. Maybe a treasure map to something fun you buried in the backyard, like a Star Wars figure.
There's no point in renovation if not to terrorize future tenants.
(06-29-2019, 07:05 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Luckily, amputated Smart Doll toes are easier to fix than human ones... But still, watch yer toe, there, Triv!

Although arguably almost as ekspensive.  Tongue

(06-30-2019, 01:00 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]They need steel toecaps in those boots of theirs!

Yup.

(06-30-2019, 01:20 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]More power tools!  Love those orange jumpsuits, too.

The girls are becoming reasonably proficient in their use of electrically-assisted sharp objects.

(06-30-2019, 01:23 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]You should deal something down there for the next owner,  Davidd.  Like a replica human skull or bloody giant werewolf clawmarks or something.  Maybe a treasure map to something fun you buried in the backyard, like a Star Wars figure.

LOL  A friend of mine did just that, placing a plastic Halloween skull under the deck he built last year.

At least, he said it was a plastic Halloween skull.

[Image: june29.jpg]
29 June – Wait... this is a what?

Triv: "Wrmmp mmp mmng?"

Jane: "It's called a P-trap."

Triv: "Mrmmg mmn %@$&!!!"

Jane: "No, no... like the letter P."
LOL
I'm really enjoying all these. With the perspective, you have me believing that they really are using all these tools.
And I can identify with the "%@$&!!!" sentiment.
This is brilliant, David. These 2 deserve their own renovation show.
I've been thoroughly enjoying the adventures in renovating with these two, it's been very entertaining. But probably not for you, who's actually having to do the work there.

The latest one down the drain-pipe is particularly amusing.
LOLLOLLOL

Ha Ha Haaaaa!!!! All the photos look so real, and the dialogue is pure gold.